[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for anons who beat him solo. How satisfied did you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
Thread for anons who beat him solo.

How satisfied did you feel?
>>
Such immense gratification I cannot even begin to describe.
>>
>>334588889
>tfw kill him
>help people and kill him 40 times
best boss in souls imo
>>
As a sorcerer was not that hard, but the next one was a pain
>>
>>334588889
>satisfied
lmao

Take 30 lightning resistance and higher, a shield with 100% physical and high lightning resistance and you can almost tank through him. I died a couple of times before I decided to stack lightning resistance with what I had and I couldn't believe how easy it gest. This was never the case in any of the souls games before that actual defense made a boss easy as pie.
>>
>>334590385

Well, that sucks for you anon. You didn't get to struggle like some of us did and feel the immense gratification.

Personally, I can never bring myself to use shields. Learning a boss's moveset and rolling through each and every one feels too satisfying to abandon.
>>
>>334590689
>You didn't get to struggle like some of us did and feel the immense gratification.
topkek, you can have high lightning resistance by luck without even wanting it because of your fashion.
The abyss outfit provides incredibly high lightning resistance and most people use that because they think it's cool. So, there is that. Faggot. The outfit has 3x the lightning resistance my actual outfit has.
>>
>>334590886
he didn't say anything about armor just shields
>>
>>334588889
Exhausted but glad
>>
>>334590385
>>334590886
Cheesing bosses puts you in the scrub tier, come back when you're gud, kid.
>>
>>334588889

Not very. I smashed attack with clay 2-handed r1 and just mashed roll on reaction whenever he reared up. Once he dismounts he's basically helpless. 1st try.
>>
Beat him on the second try with my mage without issues... Not sure what the fuss is about.
>>
>50 damage per hit
Thanks, Heavy Claymore +10
>>
>tfw actually having a bit of trouble with him

I don't understand. I can face roll through his mount and then get utterly destroyed in two swings
>>
>>334592420
sure mate ;^^^)
>>
eh not that much, but i gotta say i kinda cheesed him with havels shield
>>
>>334592231
>Preparing appropriately for a boss is now considered cheesing
Come back when you've beat the game without cheesing the bosses with weapons, casual scum
>>
>>334588889

Eh, not very cause he's piss easy?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.