[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we excited for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Are we excited for this?
>>
>we
>>
aye
>>
No. /v/ decided unanimously that The Witcher 3 was actually shit and never to speak of it again.
>>
CDR Projekt is the only developer that gets what DLC should be.
>>
File: 1326922596170.png (213 KB, 445x465) Image search: [Google]
1326922596170.png
213 KB, 445x465
>>334582920
>we
>>
More Gwent is always good.
>>
>>334583064
>are
>>
>>334583354
>No. /v/ decided unanimously that The Witcher 3 was actually shit and never to speak of it again.

>won GOTY on that awards show and the bracket war
>other than some valid criticism, a game people enjoyed a great deal, even on /v/
>hurr /v/ hates this game

Piss off
>>
>>334582920
I am. The first DLC was very good, felt like playing a short story from the books. Really excited to explore Toussaint.
>>
>>334582920
>literally copying Skyrim and its DLC
Holy shit my sides

Worst part is even Skyrim has better combat
>>
>>334586608
>>won GOTY on that awards show and the bracket war
Oh wow they paid money to journalists to get awards

how amazing must be great game, not.
>>
File: Both_hydro_and_weapons.gif (1 MB, 369x206) Image search: [Google]
Both_hydro_and_weapons.gif
1 MB, 369x206
>>334585302
THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>334586851
>Oh wow they paid money to journalists to get awards

Retard, it was the /v/ show. Please actually know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>334585164
>meme
>>
>>334587013
kill yourself pretty please
>>
>>334586851
>poles
>money
why dont you go shitpost in a different thread
>>
>>334587013
just die
>>
I can't speak for anyone else, but I am, yes.
>>
>>334582920

I am excited but I uninstalled the game long ago. Hope Steam managed to save my savegame to the cloud without issue.
>>
>>334582920
Yes I am BUT I am slightly worried about that there will be sand niggers and what's even worse, terrible french accent's in the expansion pack.
>>
>>334590545

Sandniggers was last expansion pack, but there will definetly be french accents. Probably bad ones, but whatever. There will probably be lots of blood and wine to go around.
>>
>>334586608
>won GOTY on that awards show and the bracket war

Congratulations, it's as good as Skyrim now. Didn't it get the same score as Gone Home? 9/10?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.