[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your ideal MMO, /v/. One that you would actually pay for.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15
File: everquest-next.jpg (102 KB, 800x433) Image search: [Google]
everquest-next.jpg
102 KB, 800x433
Describe your ideal MMO, /v/.

One that you would actually pay for.
>>
City of Heroes
>>
Probably Firefall if it had Destiny's budget. I mean at least it's open world.
>>
It has to have stealth mechanics, 3d Platforming, and Thief level AI but with the aggressiveness of a Ninja Gaiden Black game.

It should also have Crysis 1 level of interactivity with the world's objects.

Combat should be an improved version of Dark Messiah of Might and magic.
>>
>>334580931
This post requires a 4chan gold pass to view this game idea.
>>
>>334580931
Mabinogi but with a good community
>>
>>334580931
None, MMO's are the cancer of good IPs, they become the only thing that makes money and so keep propping it up.
>>
For those of you just quoting previous games, can you provide some context for people who didn't play those games?
>>
I want to see a Cyberpunk style MMO
>>
A card game MMO like Wizard101 but without the luck based gameplay
>>
>>334580931
I want an MMO where "rare" items are actually rare. Like one 1 exists in the game rare. A couple of these rare items and then let people go crazy trying to protect and steal them.
>>
>>334580931
EVE Online with more interactive combat and WiS so I can play poker and sell wares in stations
>>
>>334580931
A new Super Hero MMO with a destructible world and a decent combat engine so I could hurl henches through walls and turn cities into bombed out ruins with 1v1 duels and turn whole regions to wastelands with group PvP
>>
Final Fantasy XI

NOTHING has topped it
>>
>>334581257
there is one

theres only like 20 german guys still playing it though
>>
>>334581378
We dont even have truly destructible environments in single players games my dude
>>
>>334581417
This desu

Just give me something that makes me have to party with other people
>>
File: Anarchy_Online_Coverart.png (214 KB, 256x357) Image search: [Google]
Anarchy_Online_Coverart.png
214 KB, 256x357
>>334581257
Not going to happen.
Hardly anyone likes Cyberpunk anymore.
>>
PvP factional war game. Map comes with villages, castles and towns which are owned by the player factions. Ideally combat would be like Mount & Blade, but that might be hard to do with the amount of players (maybe it would have to be smaller servers)
>>
>>334581340
EVE with a completely overhauled combat system and running on at least 30 ticks per second as opposed the fucking 1 tps it is right now.
Literally can't think of anything I would like better than that.
>>
>>334581417
>>334581502

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>334581505
Played that game for like five seconds then went back to Second life.
>>
One that all of my friends are playing with me.
>>
File: 1394298090070.jpg (319 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1394298090070.jpg
319 KB, 960x895
Medieval/Renaissance/Cyberpunk sandbox with actual freedom on the part of the player to play the role he or she wants in a society that may or may not be commanded by other people.
>>
>>334581496
Yeah, but I'd settle for an voxel-based "destructible" environment.

Really I just want to reenact scenes from JLA where Superman went crazy and charged people through city blocks before punching them over and over again so hard that it cratered the pavement beneath the body.
>>
Something like Chromehound's Neroimus War (a persistent online campaign featuring three nations at war, complete with global politics and national events) but with stories and questing as well.

Elder Scrolls Online's Alliance War is close, but to accommodate the amount of players fighting at once, Cyrodiil is a shadow of what it was in Oblivion. I want a game where there's a war, possibly with mechs, but also things to do on the ground outside of that war.

I'd also like to see a big amount of random, possibly procedurally generated, events. Nothing set in one spot, so no grinding a respawning dragon, just really event battles and bosses. The emphasis on the dev side would be "more things for players to experiences and be surprised by" rather than "more events to grind for loot before they expire and a higher level cap". Ideally, there would be no levels. Just a lot of skills to learn and weapons, mechs and helpful items and decorations for your base to collect.
>>
>>334581606
Yeah. I had that idea when i was younger.

It wasn't untill recently that i figure out the scope and complexity of writing a game design document for it.
>>
City of Heroes.
>>
>>334580931
I wouldn't pay a subscription fee for any game.
>>
>>334581340
>>334581553
EVE might be tolerable if it wasn't Farmville In Space with a an economic "sandbox" bent.

I never understood why WoW got torn apart in the past year and a half for having offline progression from its garrisons, but people are straight up willing to die for EVE's marketing image.
>>
World of Darkness.
>>
Y'all motherfuckers need to start discussing mechanics.
>>
>>334582067
WoD would never work as an MMO platform, you'd lose too much of what makes WoD WoD. Hell, Bloodlines loses so much of it that it can barely be considered a WoD game.

>tfw no Changeling and Werewolf expansion that lets you murder all the mallgoth kiddies so you can feast on their pain and fear/for Gaia
>>
>>334582146
Simplicity. Always.
>>
i don't know how you'd do it but if you had the really interesting horizontal gear progression of FFXI, but without having it devolve into just having full set swapping macros for every single ability, that'd be great. the problem with say, making it so you can't change gear in battle, or change that often, is then it inevitably gets mathed out to what is the best possible gear set - which now means it isn't horizontal at all and you're back to pure vertical gear power like WoW etc. i don't know how you'd solve this.

again with FFXI, because thats my main reference for an MMO that did a lot of things right, the world has to be a world. if you want a really bad example, like most themepark MMOs, think of swtor. you have these iconic locations, entire fucking planets from star wars, and they are a one-way linear quest hub for a set level range, never to be used again. i dont care about star wars that much, but just that design approach in an MMO, disgusts me. make your maps/areas really dense so there is a reason to go there at all level ranges. use the same NPCs multiple times so they have a place in the world, not just have them give you a single quest one time. Valkurm Dunes is remembered for being the first place you probably joined an XP party, but the zone had many many more reasons to exist, for all level ranges, even just as a connection to other zones.
>>
>>334580931

TERA 2 if they tried to make it more like classic TERA and not current TERA, and only if they actually put effort into optimizing it so it doesn't run like shit on even the most expensive machines.

Failing that i'd settle for a well made and managed spiritual successor to TERA, EVE online, or Lineage 2 as long as it isn't full of a bunch of disgusting p2w korean bullshit.
>>
>>334582146
That's retarded, mechanics aren't MMOs, packages of mechanics are. Taking individual mechanics in a vacuum and evaluating them without how they interact is what got us Wildstar.
>>
>>334580931

OP, the problem with your premise is that people don't know what they want.
>>
>>334581919
EVE's all about the low-sec small gang "elite" pvp or null-sec bloc politics/warfare
Other stuff are just niches for the few people that like that sort of stuff

It's so great because it's pretty much the ultimate RPG.
People collectively take the game super seriously, making everything feel way more real than any other game.
It's kind of hard to describe, but there's nothing else like it. I got burned out doing nullsec FCing and am currently winning, but it was the best time I've ever had with a video game.
>>
Fantasy EVE with vindictus combat
>>
>>334582282
>>334582306

Alright here's a different question then.

What aspects from previous MMOs did you enjoy and would like to see in a new MMO?
>>
>>334581571
Gonna go with this desu
I bet I'd have at least some amount of fun then...
>>
>>334580931
definitely not EQ Next tbqh fampai
>>
File: platinum-games-e3-2015.jpg (33 KB, 540x284) Image search: [Google]
platinum-games-e3-2015.jpg
33 KB, 540x284
>>334580931
Though it's probably technically not feasible, I'd pay for an MMO with Platinum Games style combat
>>
When you press a button, something awesome has to happen.

So, button, awesome, button, awesome.
>>
>>334582369

Soooo, Black Desert Online?

it's shit btw, don't even bother.
>>
>>334582371
That's also a busted question, what sort of MMO are we talking about? WoW clone? Action MMO? Sandbox because people still think those are a good idea?

What, in short, are you on about?
>>
Guild wars utopia instead of Casualized wars 2.
>>
>>334582565
Honestly, I'd rather have GW2 with a better team than Utopia. I prefer how much more action-y the combat feels how a lot of GW2's systems work, there just needed to be more support for different builds rather than 1-2 per class, no weapon swapping in combat, and FUCKING RUNES/SIGILS reworked.
>>
>>334581059
This. I want it back
>>
>>334582487

present a class fantasy in a 5 button rotation where i don't have to earn any of my abilities or go out of my way to do anything related to my class
>>
>>334581564
You were forced to group up to achieve anything at all in old FFXI. Additionally, many things required the help of higher-levelled players, and for some reason the community was strangely helpful as far as MMORPGs go, possibly because the existing culture from the Japanese players.

In addition to this, they added a small amount of execution and preparation in combat, in terms of being able to do skillchains and consumables. This let players set themselves apart from others.

Coupled with the fact that nothing at all was instanced this led to a game where you were able to make a name for yourself, and people would know about the reputations of other players. It was pretty amazing and no other MMORPG has made me experience something like this so far.

It was also completely destroyed when the Chinese gold farmers invaded the game.
>>
>>334582498

I'm just trying to get a feel for what other people enjoy in MMOs dude.
>>
File: git gud (2).jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
git gud (2).jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
>>334580931
Dragon's Dogma, but with all the areas that were cut out during pre-production (moon, etc.), a Hand-to-Hand vocation, and maybe a "beast" vocation where you can transform into and battle as animals.
>>
City of Heroes
>>
Quakelike MMO.
Think gigantic corridors with multiple levels.
The game would be like a giant rocketjumping challenge with PVP and PVE elements.
>>
>>334582650
I have nothing against the renewed engine and the more fluid combat but I'd take the more clunky Gw1 combat over the shallowness that Gw2 bolsters.
The 'open world' is probably the biggest mistake in Gw2, the enemies are so terribly uninteresting to fight in comparison to Gw1, which used both player and monster skills. Enemies also fought as a group and had a certain build synergy between them. Oh, and they fucking stayed dead.
>>
>>334582496
BDO is nothing like EVE.

Shit market
Shit equipment and drop system
Shit player build diversity
Shit player territory mechanics
>>
>>334582718

See this for what I mainly enjoyed in EVE >>334582368

In WoW I enjoyed not being an MMO veteran and wondering around learning and exploring things by myself. Also imbalanced vanilla open world pvp.
Pretty sure both of those are one time things and can't be re-experienced though.
>>
File: 1450997077553.png (362 KB, 555x350) Image search: [Google]
1450997077553.png
362 KB, 555x350
>>334580931
Space Station 13 with traps and cute lolis.
>>
Its an official vanilla wow server thats run in a similar way in which the OSRS servers are run

Nostrils was almost perfect except for the fact that it was hosted in europe so i had 400+ms to it and they didnt cap the population properly so the draw distance was reduced to like 40 feet
>>
>>334581059
>>334581836
>>334582797
>tfw didn't get to play CoH because I didn't care about a Supers MMO until I started rewatching the old DCAU cartoons and movies
>only options for a supers MMO now are Champions and DCUO

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>334580931
Haven & Hearth and Runescape make a baby.
>>
>>334580931
I already pay for ff14, I think it's pretty ideal for a themepark MMO. the community on primal is excellent and the trial/raid tier content is also enjoyable.
>>
>>334582954
>Stayed dead

Enemies didn't "Stay Dead" in GW1, though. The entire crux of the game's economy was built of farming respawning enemies with cheese builds.
>>
>>334582660
>>334581059

There's Champions Online. The game is shit though, but then again, so was CoH/CoV
>>
>>334581505
I wish Funcom would make the rest of it FTP.
AO had the worst FTP handling ever, and that's the only reason I haven't played it yet.
>>
>>334582671
I don't think any lastingly interesting fantasy can be fulfilled with only 5 buttons. Look at any MOBA hero, and imagine playing that for more than an hour.
>>
>>334581505
Man I miss doing missions and those giant open world dungeons. I miss people training mobs all day in temple of the three winds.
>>
Everquest pre PoP and remove the Nexus portals to other continents. Also, remove Manaburn.
>>
>>334580931
I've heard Camelot Unchained is pretty good
>>
File: Good Doggie.jpg (14 KB, 143x203) Image search: [Google]
Good Doggie.jpg
14 KB, 143x203
I'd like an MMO that doesn't pretend like PvPers are as numerous as PvEers, while simultaneously taking huge shits on RPers who have always outnumbered the active PvP community that is actually effected meaningfully by PvP changes.

Generally just more RP support would be nice, preferably from at least one or two guys on the dev team who are RPers and have at least some idea of what RPers want/need/like rather than someone who saw an old D&D book at a Goodwill once, so he's the "Keep RPfaggots from Rioting" team lead.
>>
>>334580931
Too FUCKING SOON SON!

RIP Everquest NEXT
>>
File: 1460017853039.jpg (639 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
1460017853039.jpg
639 KB, 1280x1912
>>334580931
I actually think World Of Warcraft is a really great MMO. Would resub if it had hard reset (For example WoW2). The current WoW just has too much content in it and the amount of achievements and abandoned raids and stuff is so big, I can't be arsed to get back to the game.

What I would improve on it.
Solo pve is too fast paced currently. Make each mob more durable and meaningful and have a bit less of them. Think something like TBC or Vanilla.

Make PvP against other players more fast paced. It shouldn't take too long to mow down othe players hp.

Remove dungeon and raid finders, and make pvp end content more hardcore. Make different raid content for 10 man and 25 man.

Make crafting more meaningful and force players to explore all parts of the world for materials. Make materialls spawn in places that would generate world pvp.

Redesign classes to get rid of too many skills, other than that I think the current combat is fine. I don't think action combat suits MMOs, as it is too hard to balance.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x282
I'd like an mmo set in the evangelion universe, mechs and hot grills running around. Shit would be sweet.
>>
>>334583417
Vanilla wow content/balancing with current wow engine/graphics is pretty much what I want too
>>
>>334583189
>explore a cave in Gw1
>Kill every mob and reach the end
>Walk back out
>Explore a cave in Gw2
>Kill every mob and reach the end
>Turn around and everything you just killed is already back alive
>Tediously have to slaughter your way back outside
You know what I meant. And vanquishing was tons of fun with a friend or on your own with your heroes. There's none of that in Gw2, you just keep killing the same inspiration less enemies that have a whopping 2 combat skills.
>>
>>334583417
>Solo pve is too fast paced currently. Make each mob more durable and meaningful and have a bit less of them. Think something like TBC or Vanilla.

Stopped reading here, half the classes and specs in BC could take on packs of 10 or more at a time pretty easily and AoE grinding was the fastest way to level 50+.
>>
>>334583417
>WoW just has too much content in it and the amount of achievements and abandoned raids and stuff is so big, I can't be arsed to get back to the game.
If there being lots of content makes you NOT want to play the game, then the content is straight garbage.

>Redesign classes to get rid of too many skills
They've been doing that for a while and it's made all the classes boring as shit.
>>
>>334583417
Who is this spruce caboose?
>>
>>334581068
oh i loved the progression when it was in beta
but now they have ruined it made it linear as fuck
it was something fresh, and very interesting
>>
Im torn
it would be Galaxy of Starcraft
but i dont want neo blizzard to make it
so i guess ill go for a better/more popular Old Republic
>>
Sword art online
Not necessarily the VR type deal but more the whole 'life' aspect of it. Being able to be whatever you wanted like a blacksmith or cook and make an ingame living off that.
Much too complicated to make a fame that deep so I'll settle for a rs07 but with nice combat mechanics.
>>
>>334583552
I can see the appeal of vanquishing a cavern or other enclosed area, but shit like vanquishing the Jade Sea or any nightfall area was always retarded to me. How the fuck can I, one person, actually exterminate an entire species of X from an area in less than an hour? Respawns solve that problem pretty handily.

In an ideal world, I'd rather have it so that killing one type of mob allows a different mob to "push in" to its area as the ecology of the region changes from player farming, subtly changing things like doodads and sound sets of the area, so that if you kill too many of those pesky giant spiders, their webs decay and are replaced by will-o-wisps dancing through the forest and giant mosquitos hungry for your blood now that their population is unchecked, but such a system just isn't realistic right now in terms of tech, and may never be unless it's just a simple "If kill Spider, change spawn to Mosquito
>>
>>334580931
Ragnarok Online up until job class 2
>>
Ultima Online

Star Wars Galaxies
>>
>>334583693
>When the launch build came and added back levels, hard gear progression, and even worse time gates on reasearch

Playing Firefall when it was fun and Overwatch this weekend make me wish for Titan more than any amount of leaks and hype during its development ever did, what the fuck
>>
A current gen Second Life without the degeneracy.
>>
>>334583787
Everquest Next planned a system like that, but on a faction scale. It seemed novel, but they were using it as the entire raison d'etre for the game and it just wasn't compelling enough to tie everything together.
>>
>>334583787
In the scale of an actual MMO that isn't some kind of instance-based fare, such a feature wouldn't be feasible because of the chaos of hundreds of players farming trash mobs. It'd be possible with current tech, but in a singleplayer/small server game at best.
>>
>>334583560
>half the classes and specs in BC could take on packs of 10 or more at a time pretty easily and AoE grinding was the fastest way to level 50+

Yes, but compared to current WoW it's nothing. Make the mobs have anti AoE mechanics. Design each and every mob / mob pack well and make them challenging. Make some mobs even so that theyre really hard for some classes while being easier for others to encourage teaming up.

>If there being lots of content makes you NOT want to play the game, then the content is straight garbage.

I don't think the content is garbage, it's just too widely spread out and unrelevant currently. That's why hard reset would be in place.

>They've been doing that for a while and it's made all the classes boring as shit.
In my ideal mmo the classes would certainly be different from each other in meaningful ways. but have less skills than they currently have.

>>334583636
>Who is this spruce caboose?
Sadly I don't know.
>>
>>334580931
Mabinogi with updated graphics and expanded mechanics tbH fAm.
>>
>>334583891
i have heard rumors of a starcraft mmo
>>
>>334583891
dropped my face

>>334583968
I know, and honestly that was one of the coolest notions of it to me, coupled with the destructible world.

>>334584057
Instanced-based Games aren't MMOs.
>>
>>334580931
1. WoW 2 -- hit the reset button on the lore using the whole "muh alternate timeline" BS or set the new world far into the future / past so that the current heroes of Azeroth (read; current OP as fuck players) no longer exist.

2. Sword Art Online in terms of how the gameplay was handled in the show, could be fun. Even keep the permadeath for toons if you die under certain conditions might be fun though I'm sure that would turn off a lot of players.

3. Fire Emblem - I don't know how the fuck you adapt a turn-bassd SRPG into MMO form but there are a number of classes to choose from and plenty of interesting worlds to pick from.

4. Pokemon, but we know that would never happen.
>>
>>334580931
Not developed by Blizzard
>>
Challenging PvE content based around group play. I love Dark Souls, but the content is based around solo play, so the co-op is just ridiculously easy and boring. I'd love an MMO where it's just..difficult, that's all I really want, I guess.
>>
>As we put together the pieces, we found that it wasn't fun
Oh wow, atleast they quit while they're still had the chance.
>>
No need to interact with other players, besides raids
>>
I want an exploration based MMO.
Have a huge and interesting world where exploring yields the most rewards but also make it risky by having item loss on death and/or permadeath. World PvP would also play a huge part and playing without other people should be downright impossible.
Stop with all that instanced bullshit and generic questing, have a world full of danger and adventure and let the players create their journeys.
>>
I'd like something with permadeath, or at least proper consequences to death. Most games it's like "Oh no, I died, never mind."
>>
>>334584223
i would still be playing firefall, and possibly given them tons of money if it was still like it was in the beta. only with more balanced pvp
now it is just the same as every other mmo there was so much potential but red5 just took a big smelly shit on it
>>
>>334584457
I like this. Part of what made Vanilla WoW and stuff like Runescape fun for me was exploring the whole map. Hell when I first got Minecraft all I'd do was wander around and look for cool randomly generated rock formations and shit. Being able to group up with some bros and just charting out the map would be fun.
>>
>>334584435
>>>/modern MMOland/
>>
>>334585268
It really is not about the game
It's about the people who plays it
>>
>>334580931
top view and 3rd person view interchangeable for different occasions
real rpg elements
slower paced combat
end level grinding is fierce
lose something on death (but not too harsh)
complex equipment system that doesn't include gems (enchanting is fine)
skills other than combat are useful and can make money or help you
no automatic dungeon/party finder
choose a starting class but classes split off into different roles i.e ranger into druid, hunter, beast master etc.
quests added often, main story arching over years updated every so often
lots of skills to level which replace daily quest grind

basically runescape and baldur's gate combined.
>>
>>334585397
Just like the rules of a website enforce a certain kind of community, so, too, does the way an MMO is built. When nobody gains anything from grouping, nobody groups. When nobody gets anything from trading, nobody trades. Result: it's no longer an MMO and instead has become an MSO.
>>
PSO2 in English on PS4.
>>
>medieval/magic theme
>realistic skill trees with no built-in guides
>voxel-based constructible/destructible world
>randomly generated NPCs, cities, organizations, etc.
>NPCs play actual roles
>players have total freedom to do whatever they can imagine
>>
File: 1460896668609.jpg (87 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1460896668609.jpg
87 KB, 600x300
>>334581059
>>
>>334580931
Factorio meets Firefall
>>
>>334586005
Literally
>how to make the most bland, pointless, dead and expensive dead ever: the post
JUST
>>
>>334580931
D&D
>>
>>334586145
DDO?
>>
Everyone is a Necromancer
>>
Is there a better alternative to the endless gear treadmill end game used in WoW and other MMOs?
>>
Any active BDO players in here?

How is it? What are you doing in game today? Or are you just on the boat for waiting updates already?

Are you having fun?
>>
>>334586191
Every MMO has to have some sort of progression.

But MMOs can do it better than what WoW does thats for sure.
>>
>>334585860
But when you try to be social in (enter MMO here). Like helping a newb or just try to ask how they are doing. Most likely the conversation goes like this
>me:Hello, how are you?
>stranger: ummm. i a-am fine...
>me:Nice to hear have you been playing this game for long?
>stranger:....
>me:are you there?
>stranger:....
interacting with people releases dopamine and is somewhat pleasing and that alone should be the reason to talk with people
>>
>>334586191
Literally every real MMO ever's system.
>>
>>334586384

...which is?
>>
>>334586371
Not when someone is "busy" grinding. People talked a fuckload in older MMOs. It's the modern MMO model that makes them silent. You would think it's just a generation shift, but when new MMOs which follow old formulas appear, even including e.g. ors, but especially shit like early wakfu and H&H, people talk a lot to strangers, to people in the same zone, to guildies, to friends, whatever. When available, there's also a lot of nonverbals (emote actions and a passerby does an emote reaction) and "pointless actions" (playing music, like in mabinogi or early wakfu busy areas). Even enemies taunt each other and everything. It's fucking magical, but more importantly, it shows without a doubt it's the game that's the issue, not the audience proper.
>>
>>334586603
>he has never played a real MMO in his life
MY SIDES!
>>
File: ScreenShot0109.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0109.jpg
561 KB, 1920x1080
>>334580931
Literally just ArcheAge without hackers and non p2w.

It has more issues but nothing that couldn't be fixed.
>>
The world and atmosphere of ffxi
The soloability and group requirements of vanilla wow
The housing features of Rift
The pvp of Warhammer
The roleplaying options of lotro
The polish of modern wow
>>
>>334586947
>how to make the shittiest MMO known to man.jpg
>>
>>334582723
Dragon's Dogma Online already exist tho
If I'm not mistaken it also has a hand-to-hand vocation called alchemist or something.
Only problem is that it's a Japan exclusive game
>>
>>334586646
The example i gave was from capital city, where people were just idling.
But you clearly are from older generation. I'm a part of younger generation. My life have showed me that a bit older people then me interact with each other like have conversations and enjoy company of people. But when i'm with people of my age they tend to dive deep inside their phone, when i try to start a conversation they'll answer a question but it just stops there just like in my example.
>>
Fallout, TES got one and so should Fallout.
>>
>>334580931
Already play it, EVE Online.
>>
>>334583560
>half the classes and specs in BC could take on packs of 10 or more at a time

You mean frost mages and prot paladins
>>
File: 1409581203343.jpg (36 KB, 443x254) Image search: [Google]
1409581203343.jpg
36 KB, 443x254
>>334581059
>>
>>334587837
hunters, mages, tanks, boomkin
seems like you played a rogue or priest
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.