[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally how? Also is anyone else having trouble summoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: dancer_guide_SITE_feature.jpg (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dancer_guide_SITE_feature.jpg
646 KB, 1920x1080
Literally how?

Also is anyone else having trouble summoning people and them not being able to enter fog gates?
>>
>>334572896
>is anyone else having trouble summoning people and them not being able to enter fog gates?
yes
>>
Anyone that use summons to kill anything in this game didn't actually beat the game
>>
>>334573340
>Using a feature implemented into the game to beat the game means you didn't beat the game.

That's like saying if you picked up mushrooms in Mario you didn't beat Mario
>>
>>334573340
I agree, same with anyone that played the game online and saw all the hints everywhere

My first playthrough is always offline so I don't get to explore the game myself
>>
>>334573340
But there are npc phantoms.
>>
yeah no one is summoning me atm, and i nsee no signs, just messages, even in ember form
>>
>>334572896

Literally artorias 5.0.
Beat him yday solo with a large club - felt like the most fair boss fight so far.
>>
>>334573340

Anyone that doesn't kill themselves on webcam right now didn't actually beat life.

I expect a link to said webcam soon, thanks.
>>
>>334572896
I don't understand why you are having trouble with Dancer. It is not a hard boss, just don't be impatient, it has long ending frames that leave it open, but long combos. In the end its a simple easy first half, and a second half based on patience.
>>
>>334572896
>smack it in the 5 seconds between attacks it always takes
>dodge the whirl attack when the second sword comes out

congrats you just won
the only hard boss was pontiff
>>
>>334572896
Is this the new smelter? It's like DSII all over again.
>>
>>334573340
>spending 80% of a boss fight dodging and circle-strafing, waiting for that 0.5 sec window in which you can attack
>>
>>334572896
Just keep rolling until he stops being a dick then hit him once or twice depending on how comfortable you are with it then keep rolling again. He doesn't have much range so be sure to gtfo far away once he starts wailing like an autistic at a dinner table because the carrots weren't diced perfectly.
>>
File: casul.jpg (71 KB, 790x457) Image search: [Google]
casul.jpg
71 KB, 790x457
>>334573340

>tfw I leave summon signs at the start of every area to scout it without any risks, get embers for free and summon help for everything possible.

Being a casual scum is comfy,
>>
>>334574681
The big problem with Dancer was that the first time around it was hard to tell when she was winding up an attack because of her constant, fluid movement.
>>
>>334573340
I agree with this sentiment, co-op is for after you finish the game once by your own merits and try again. Besides its too distracting to have another player, it edits your immersion and notably heightens the pace you play at
>>
>>334574928
You used it in a fine way, scouting and understanding would be inherent in the first fight against a boss you might lose to. I don't think its ideal, but its certainly not that casual
>>
>>334574709

it's nothing like the smelter. For one it doesn't robotic target you like the smelter did, and if you get hit by any of the dancer's attacks it's because you weren't paying attention to the telegraph or you got picked up, which if you're a lower level it's a one-hit. After the second blade comes into play, as everyone says, she does a spin attack that last 7 turns + the last spin is more like 3 in its own. That and paying attention to the attacks and the wind up it was easy to solo.

The smelter demon was a cheap piece of shit that had a literal 1:1 track on your ass and there was nothing you could do about it. And the B team had the gall to make a blue one for paid DLC

protip: I used a raw Greatsword + 6 with dark attribute.
>>
>>334574928
I do this too.
>>
>>334575064
at least red smelter had patterns
blue smelted did shit at random.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.