[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these things any good or just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 41YV1E416DL.jpg (24 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
41YV1E416DL.jpg
24 KB, 498x498
Are these things any good or just a meme?
>>
>>334568740
The lcd attachment or the cube itself?

Attachment is worth it because it'll up the value when you want to sell in the future.

Cube not so much worth it, just get a wii for like 60
>>
Who is this for
Like where would you ever drag your big bulky gamecube with all the wires and a controller without having a TV there
>>
I actually have one. The ghosting is terrible, would not recommend.
>>
>>334569550
RV and other road trip related places.
You'd be surprised how many places don't have proper working televisions despite advertising as such.
>>
File: 41MHX4N2M5L.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41MHX4N2M5L.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>you will never have a 5 inch screen with a 20 inch bezle for you original xbox
>>
>>334568740
every 6th gen LCD attachment is a big meme. The ps2 one is the worst.

>>334569550
back when kids didn't have cellphones/tablets/laptops to fuck around on, this was the next best thing when going on long car trips. Some car manufacturers would even build 5th gen game consoles into minivans.
>>
>>334570160
How do you plug in your gamecube in your car?
>>
>>334569550
Cubes aren't too bulky. Albeit not as small as a wii but still totally not bulky
>>
File: vca_back_0111.jpg (36 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
vca_back_0111.jpg
36 KB, 800x800
>>334570247
Say goodbye to your car battery
>>
The only screen attachment worth a shit is the one for the PSOne, which was oddly high quality for the the time it came out.
>>
>>334570247
Same way minivans had VCRs, by blowing replacing the alternator every time you used it.
>>
>>334570364
>DC to AC converter
>plug an AC to DC converter into it
they were just memes tbqh
>>
I remember back in my middle school everyone didnt but a ps2 at launch beacause they were waiting for "the version with a screen". Fucking idiots.
>>
>>334570506
Poor kids only grew up with one TV, and that was Dad's to watch football while he was drinking at 2pm on week days
>>
I've owned one of these.
They're pretty terrible.
>>
>>334570919
>football
>weekdays
>>
>>334570129
>that huge chunk of plastic for a GBA screen
kek
>>
>>334572653
>monday night football
>>
>>334570464
>converter
>>
>>334573682
>Monday/Thursday Night Football
>night
>during the day
>>
>>334570364
i've watched DVDs and charged handheld vidya during road trips, but i've never been enough of a madman to set up a console like that
>>
>>334572604
Same. After the novelty of being able to play anywhere wore off, I realized how crappy the monitor actually was. It had real bad motion ghosting or at least mine did.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.