[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICA!! FUCK YEAH!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Fallout-4-Lore-History-Ulysses.jpg (420 KB, 1724x970) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-4-Lore-History-Ulysses.jpg
420 KB, 1724x970
AMERICA!! FUCK YEAH!!
>>
File: IMG_4699.png (26 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4699.png
26 KB, 550x550
>>334561808
>>
File: 2243590-ulysses_card.jpg (16 KB, 283x399) Image search: [Google]
2243590-ulysses_card.jpg
16 KB, 283x399
Ulysses is cool. If only he wasn't so asspained.
>>
Aw man i remember my first fight with him. Just walking into the silo and talking to him. That was so fucking epic.
>>
File: ug07ARZ.png (11 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
ug07ARZ.png
11 KB, 387x429
>>334563054
>someone saved my image
>>
Why is he important? He simply is a forced character
>>
>>334563350
I don't know how to view Ulysses, on one hand I feel like he was strong and intelligent but on the other hand he sounded really autistic. When you have to listen to him rant and explain things to you, he does it in such a convoluted way. It's like he went out of his way to give you the most complex explanation of things, Ulysses is what I imagine most Philosophy majors are like when you ask them simple questions.

They'll take simple questions and explain them in a very unnecessary manner to get their point across, autism and complexity aside, I still thought Ulysses was pretty badass.
>>
>>334564181
A good philosophy student gives as simple an answer as possible. The long, overly complicated answers are a result of having to pad out wordcount in essays.
>>
>>334564485
Ah, well my mistake. I just noticed Ulysses took the complex route when it came to explaining things. For instance when he explains the NCR and Caesar's Legion, he gives this long winded, drawn out, eloquently worded and convoluted explanation that was unnecessary.

I figured it was autism.
>>
>>334564823
Yes, that's baby's first deep exposition.
>>
>>334564040
play new vegas newfag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.