[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Sony have the balls to release this on the PS4K? How mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Does Sony have the balls to release this on the PS4K? How mad do you think people would get if OG PS4 owners get a downgraded version of the superior PS4k version after waiting for so long?
>>
>>334540921
Does Sony have the balls to release this at all?
>>
4K is only going to support 4K movies, not games

Don't be stupid
>>
>>334541021
Maybe. And it probably won't be that good.
>>
I own a ps4 and I don't really care about the last guardian
>>
TLG is Sony's HL3

They'll only release it when they're on the verge of collapse as a hail mary saving throw, at which point nobody will care about the actual quality level but only that it actually came out.
>>
>>334540921
Knowing Sony they will absolutely do this

Which is why this years E3 conference will be extremely polarizing and disappointing. I'm expecting most of the games to have PS4.5 support leaving the original PS4 owners feeling left out and scammed

Why do you think we haven't heard a thing from TLG since last E3? Because they are reintroducing it AGAIN for the PS4.5
>>
You're such a fucking dingus anon. Your dingosity is flapping around all over the place.
>>
It looks lovely whatever platform it's on.
>>
>>334541415

Nobody cares about this game outside GAF and other sonyggers.

The emotional cinematic adventure game has been done to death since SotC came out.
>>
>>334540921

Nah. The art assets already look dated on PS4 because of the immense dev cycle. If they really want to make a 'superior PS4k version,' it's going to mean throwing this thing back into development hell, and I don't think anyone's going to stand for that, Sony least of all.
>>
>>334542431
Not by Ueda.
>>
>>334540921
>How mad do you think people would get if OG PS4 owners get a downgraded version of the superior PS4k version after waiting for so long?
About as mad as you get every time something is multiplat on PC.
>>
>>334541021
The promise of The Last Guardian seems to sell consoles
I can't wait for it to be cancelled and announced for the PS5
>>
>>334540921

God head with a bird's body. People were excited for this a while back? Jesus Christ.
>>
>Sony shows off TLG exclusively on PS4k
>it still looks like it's just s PS3 game running at 1080p with a stable frame rate
>fanboys rush out to buy it anyways and it becomes hugely successful
It's gonna happen.
>>
>>334540921
>PS4K is bad meme

Only people who are pissed are poorfags who wont be able to afford it and like a stagnate hardware industry.

Its the same shit as upgrading video cards on PC its a necessity.
>>
>>334541070
proofs?
>>
I doubt the PS4k even exists. It makes little sense for Sony to risk sabotaging their lead like that.
>>
>>334542985

There's absolutely no reason this shouldn't be able to run on PS4 since it's been developed for PS4 for the past who knows how many fucking years. If they do make it exclusive to the PS4K, it's only going to be as an obvious stunt to move units. They're not going to release a PS4k exclusive version either, because the increased hardware specs aren't going to make a big enough difference for people to not compare two versions side by side and start to wonder if they'd been gypped.
>>
>>334543395
I plan on doing thorough research and waiting atleast a month after release to see if it actually is the real deal but if it is I'm jumping on it.
>>
>>334543170
There's no way the PS4.5 will run games at 4k. Even a 980ti struggles with 4k. It will at the very lease have games run at a more stable framerate
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.