[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I rank up in CS:GO? Past 18 games I have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
How the fuck do I rank up in CS:GO?

Past 18 games I have been top fragging, been best player in server, and usually have at least 10 MORE kills than anyone else.

I don't know how to look @ match history. But I average 30-40 kills and less than 17 deaths.

I win about 60 percent of games too.

I have the skills of a Gold Nova but I am still a silver.

HOW THE FUCK DO I RANK UP?
>>
Sounds like you're baiting teammates for frags instead of making plays.

Don't do that.
>>
>>334527336
My team is usually pretty bad. A miracle if they have mics.

Cannot make plays as they never listen.
>>
>>334527230
CS GO is for the people who don't know how to play CS:S
>>
>>334527661
"Cannot make plays as they never listen"
Do you even play LAN bro?
They don't ever listen, nobody listens except in a tournament.
>>
>>334527230
play drunk you faggot you are a shit dick sucker
>>
you're shit m8

i couldn't derank lower than mge if i tried
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQj8wC62ioc
man up and get skills like me
>>
>>334527661

No shit, the community's unskilled cancer.

But the ranking system doesn't reward you just for being the best at clicking heads.
>>
Play a better game
>>
>>334529470

This.

I have a friend who has 1,700 hours in game and he's only gone as high as AK on his own merits because he's a salty faggot that yells at people and plays every round for picks instead of working as part of a team.
>>
>>334529528
this

>>334527740
this
>>
>>334527230
If you're on your own, you could try acting all friendly in mic, saying some tactical stuff. Sometimes the people you're woth are in the same boat as you.

Of course, more often than not, they're 'RUSKI SUKA BLYAD' shitters so play with friends if you can, add good people from MM
>>
>>334527230
You're not as good as you think you are.

I've leveled two accounts up from silver to lem. Fuck mming anyway. I just play ESEA now.
>>
>>334527230
Stop giving a shit about what dumb rank you are and concentrate on getting better at the game?
>>
>>334527230

Git gud silver
>>
Practice with eco weapons in deathmatch so you can make plays throughout an entire match, instead of saving for a rifle/AWP 24/7 and then making up your KDR on your own time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.