[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he morally do wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
What did he morally do wrong?
>>
>beat his wife
>kill a man (albeit he probably had it coming)
>>
beating his wife

its generally quite frowned upon my friend
>>
He beat his wife, nigga. Yeah she was a bitch but you don't hurl people across the room for that.
>>
>>334520538
>>334520570
>>334520790
She was a bitch and a whore, she deserved it 2bh
>>
His soldiers roam the countryside stealing, murdering and raping the peasantry.
>>
>>334520439

being fat
>>
>>334520858
No one deserves to be beaten. Unless you're a pedophile.
>>
>>334521335
Cheaters do.
>>
>>334521335
Or, you know, a murderer. Or thief. Or rapist. Or you beat up someone else.
>>
he was a great soldier but a shit leader.
>>
He killed a man and beat his wife.

But his wife was a cunt too.

In the end he desired to make amends, that's what matters.
>>
everything. you're supposed to encourage your wife when she decides to fuck another dude. then you suck out his cum out of her vagoo and gargle it before you go to bed.
>>
>>334520439
He was a good man. What a rotten way to die.
>>
>>334524332
Never died in my playthrough
>>
>>334520439
nothing
>>
Being a cuck
>>
>>334521335
>No one deserves to be beaten.
Teenager who gets beating from their parents for being a little heathen detected.
>>
>>334524891
lucky, in mine he hanged him self after his wife got turned into a witch
>>
>>334524332
>He didn't free rapehorse before the witches asked
>He didn't kill the spirit tree when the witches asked
You're asking for a hangin'
>>
>>334521335
>No one deserves to be beaten
>Geralt beats his ass
>>
>>334520934
Are you talking about Mad Rad, Based Emyr, or BB?
>>
He beat his wife and lived a life of violence and apparent wealth gained from the backs of others.
>>
>>334520790

>implying

In that kind of world, killing someone for adultery is fairly common and acceptable.
>>
>>334526282
>mad rad
>not radovid the rad

Is there a mod that makes him look more like he did in Witcher 2? I know there's one that changes the textures to make Letho and Roche look a little better but this down syndrome assburgers shit is awful.
>>
>>334529305
>Left looks like a man who is prepared to rule with an iron fist
>Right looks like a man who is broken
I see no problem here
>>
>>334529632
Yeah, this here. Only reason to make him look as good as he does in 2 is if he isn't going off his rocker.
>>
>>334529305
Did you miss the part where Rad the Sad Lad has been spiraling into insanity since the first game?
>>
>>334520858

Both he and his wife were shitty people. Geralt said they deserved each other, IIRC.
>>
>>334529305
Look at any leader from the moment they gain their position of power until the moment it ends. Stress has an obvious effect, I'd assume more so when you're managing what seems like a hopeless fight against an army that has decimated plenty of kingdoms.
>>
>>334529305
>not madovid
Are you even trying?
>>
File: witcher3 2016-04-10 14-48-58-62.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2016-04-10 14-48-58-62.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>334529305

Poor Radovid.

If only the Lodge didn't fuck him up so badly, he could have been a good ruler.
>>
>>334529305
If not for Vincent BROche, I wouldn't even have thought of killing Radovid. Sorceresses deserve no power, at all, and no trust.
However, when he wanted to have me killed before the ambush, I that personal. Crazy MoFo got what he deserved.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.