[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Is The Best Kart Racer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Diddy Kong Racing.jpg (28 KB, 256x187) Image search: [Google]
Diddy Kong Racing.jpg
28 KB, 256x187
And why is it Diddy Kong Racing?
>>
CTR > DKR > Mario Karts in general > any other kart game ever

>inb4 Shrek and M&M's
I like Mario Kart but I had more fun with the other two.
>>
>>334519987
>David Wise OST
>Hub world with different theme stages
>Boss battles
>Time attacks, battle mode, silver coin challenge
>Secret space world
>Charming characters
You're damn right it's the best kart racer. Mario Kart ain't got shit on this.
>>
>>334519987
Because there was a time when Rare was literally the greatest dev in the world

>>334520320
>CTR
please stop this meme, crash is dead and most of his games are shit
>>
>>334519987
Muppet Racemania > CTR > Mario > Everything else
>>
>>334521843
Nah CTR was fucking solid you have shit taste that's all.
>>
>>334522326
Crash as a whole is a shit series, that's why Naughty Dog stopped making them
>>
>>334522528
Crash wasn't owned by naughty dog in the first place dipshit
>>
>>334522528
That doesn't mean the original games weren't good you fucking idiot.
>>
File: DiddyKongRacing.jpg (67 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
DiddyKongRacing.jpg
67 KB, 460x600
Hell yeah
>>
>>334519987

That's not how you spell Heathcliff: The Fast and the Furriest.
>>
File: 15.jpg (57 KB, 400x611) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
57 KB, 400x611
All this talk about Crash and Naughty Dog.

I miss Jak & Daxter guys.
>>
Is this some kind of joke? This game controls awful and the campaign is insanely difficult. Play as the best character or lose with this game.
>>
My top "kart racers" are, in no particular order

>Crash Team Racing
>Jak X
>Sonic And All Star Racing Transformed
>Mario Kart DS
>>
>>334522736
You're right, the games themselves mean they weren't good. They are their own evidence to how shit they are. Poor controls and shit camera comes up to one piss poor game.
>>
Shame that Timber couldn't be the main character. Diddy had to shove his way in.
>>
Sorry, faggots, Mario kart will always be the greatest.

>best controls
>best characters
>best tracks
>best music
>>
>>334524927

>Playing the literal luck based racer instead of the skill based masterpiece that is DKR

Mario Kart is to kart games what Hearthstone is to card games. Sure there's an element of skill to it, but it's too easily overpowered by raw luck. Nobody's going to kick you in the dick with three consecutive red shells and a lightning bolt in DKR, because they have to save up their resources over multiple pickups and commit to it whereas you have a chance to go for the shield items as a counter.

Plus the soundtrack blows any MK game out of the water with ease.
>>
>>334524927
CTR shits on MK as a whole bro, sorry about that
>>
>>334522810

>Naughty Dog will never make a game that isn't a Nolan North simulator ever again
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.