[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how the fuck do you kill those? I swear they're even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160416220846_1.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160416220846_1.jpg
470 KB, 1920x1080
So how the fuck do you kill those?
I swear they're even worse than the Drakekeeper Knights from 2.
They swing endlessly, never stagger, never tire and kill me in two hits tops.
Parrying is semi-effective, but the timings are so weirdly delayed I have trouble getting them down.
>>
>>334510881
Git gud.
>>
>>334510881

Acquire proficiency
>>
you dodge and backstab
>>
>>334510881
just stop being bad
>>
>>334510881

Gain skill
>>
>>334511105
Well that's the problem.
The moment you're standing only slightly off you only swing - and at that moment it's guaranteed 400+ damage.
>>
>>334510881
I've always had problems with two-handed sword knights, my advice would be to run past them, the boss is a joke
>>
>>334510881
Obtain Ability
>>
Learn how to parry
>>
>>334510881
rolling takes substantially less stamina compared to previous souls games, you can just circle roll their 3-5 swing combos and then get a couple hits in, stay back to avoid shield bash faggotry, circle them wait for next combo, roll it out, punish, repeat.

or you can sprint while locked to exploit backstabs, or parry.

just stay back and avoid shield bashs and the greatsword guys recover fast than the one's with shields but the strategy is still the same, just give distance wait for them to initiate attack, circle roll the fuck out of it, then punish but don't be greedy so that you can escape retaliation.

they are pretty good at punishing people who roll backwards/away from them.
>>
>>334510881
become better at the game than you are currently
>>
>>334511264
The timing kinda shit you gotta roll into the swing right before it hits than you counter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.