[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else find the secret labyrinth underneath smouldering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download (11).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Did anyone else find the secret labyrinth underneath smouldering lake? If you get the basalisk canon to hit this specific patch of stones in the lake it reveals another secret area. I found it entirely by accident and felt like sharing it. This game is too fucking cool.

Also, DS3 secrets and hidden stuff general
>>
>>334510813
wanna take a screenie of where exactly? I herd it was where a man made wall and a natural wall met but I cant find much like that.
>>
Sure give me a few minutes
>>
[Spoiler]it appears to be part of lost izalith. It's full of statutes of demons from the first DaS, and a statue of queelaag can be found [/spoiler]
>>
>>334510979
Meant to reply to
>>334510935
>>
>>334510935
Well I cant figure out how to get screen caps from ps4 to my phone, but its not hard to find

When you first enter smouldering lake its far to the right. Its a giant patch of bricks in front of one of the last giant ember trees just before the area with all the giant crabs
>>
>>334510813
found that out when I got summoned as a blue sentinel.
It's part of the demon ruins you can explore anyways though, it's just another entrance to it. Don't necessarily have to have it happen to go exploring there.
The other entrance is behind the giant worm
Neat little secret though
>>
>>334510813
Not really a secret but if you do emotes in front of the level up lady she responds to them
>>
>>334511841
Just take a picture of your screen with your phone retard
>>
>>334510813
You can also get to the same spot through the demons ruins
>>
>>334510813
You also find Quelaag's body near that spot
>>
>>334510813
I found it on accident. I was running away from the basilisk and it broke the floor beneath me
>>
Who found untended graves? And how does it fit lore wise?
>>
>>334513731
I have really no clue but i think it's just world without the first flame and shows you what happens if you take the "bad" ending
>>
Do you mean the Demon Ruins? I did find that area. It's probably the shittiest area of the game. It's too chalice dungeon-like, completely linear with the same textures. Uninteresting geography.

But yeah it's cool they put something so sizable in an optional area.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.