[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game dead yet? It's on sale and I'm on the fence.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: rainbox-six-siege.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rainbox-six-siege.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
Is this game dead yet? It's on sale and I'm on the fence.
>>
Nope, still strong on PC. I play pretty much daily.
>>
Just got it for the free weekend.
Anything I should know beforehand?
>>
>>334508949
Watch the tutorial videos, even if you just skip them, you get renown just for opening them. Every attacking team needs thermite, and Fuze is a good first character to unlock since he is easy to get kills with.
>>
>>334508346
You're dead, anon.
im standing outside your home
>>
>>334508949
Do the tutorial videos, situations and terrorist hunts to get renown for operations and a feel for how the game works. Get some map knowledge down too.

And fuck, don't ever chuck frag grenades into the hostage room. Lost too many rounds due to idiots doing that.
>>
>>334508346
It feels very CoD.
VERY.
If this is a good thing for you - go get it and have fun. If it is a bad thing - don't get this.
>>
File: 1414405150870.jpg (43 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1414405150870.jpg
43 KB, 330x319
>throw grenades everywhere
>people endlessly yelling at me

lmao
>>
>>334510793
Literally not this.
>>
>>334511018
Okay.
>>
>>334510793
This guy's a fucking idiot, if anything, if you walk in and have no clue what you're doing, you're going to get anally pleasured with a fish.
>>
>>334511018
>>334511151
Perhaps to ease your buttdevasatation I'll rephrase myself:
What I mean is that R6 Siege, for ME, feels like CoD4. Modern Warfare. Hardcore. TDM.
Many people liked that. I liked it too. So I don't know why you are being asspained about it.
On the other hand, if you feel like R6 Siege is some 'super hardcore elite operator tier special forces simulator', you can fuck back off to wherever it is you crawled from.
>>
>>334511527
So upset.
>>
>>334512119
I can't really say it any softer, child.
Take it easy.
>>
>>334512342
Still mad.
>>
>>334511527
why so buttblasted tho
>>
>>334511527
How the hell is it like COD or any other shooter when you constantly die to some annoying shots through some tiny wall hole and have to wait 5min for the match to end?!
>>
>>334508346
Shit netcode, to the point where every fight is a complete roll of the dice on who sees who first and whose shots register first

Defenders have a literal sniper rifle that does more damage than every other gun in the game they can use to shoot you spawn as attackers.

Non-stop cheaters, out of every 3 games will have some kind of hack.
>>
>>334509283
>trolled softly
>>
Far from dead on PS4, don't know about PC but I do know that PC has a lot more cheaters.

I play it almost every time I get on. It's fun but has a learning curve. Nowhere near the tactical complexity of Raven Shield or the original Ghost Recons or anything, but it's not as braindead as Battlefield or CoD. Definitely not a sim like ARMA. It's most like SWAT 4 minus the GET DOWN HANDS UP if you need to relate it to anything.
>>
>>334508346
I'm enjoying the free weekend, but it won't be a buy.
>>
>>334512637
>defenders have a literal sniper rifle
?? ??
>>
>>334512637
I think you are thinking of Glaz who is an attacking sniper not defending. His rifle is pretty OP though.
>>
>>334512984
>>334512995
He's thinking of Frost's shotgun which can literally 1 shot people from either end of the map. It's getting patched soon.
>>
>>334513093
It just got patched like a day ago. I'm guessing they wanted to fix it before the free weekend. It was insane before, now its pretty shit at distance.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.