[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why there are humans in new Sonic games? When I was a kid Robotnik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Alberto_Robert.jpg (39 KB, 639x349) Image search: [Google]
Alberto_Robert.jpg
39 KB, 639x349
Why there are humans in new Sonic games?

When I was a kid Robotnik was the only human on Mobius and there were only furries besides him
>>
>>334502181
There hasn't been a human in a Sonic game in about 7-8 years.
>>
>>334502181
Why do people play sonic games?

When I was a kid the Genesis games were decent and they were still BTFO by Super Mario World. They've only gotten worse since then.
They've gotten so bad that people unironically defend shit like colors because relative to literally unplayable garbage it's not THAT bad. That's the best thing you can say about a modern sonic game. "it's not a good game by any means but it's not THAT bad."
>>
File: Ep7Ql8F.jpg (31 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Ep7Ql8F.jpg
31 KB, 500x371
>>334503735
Only autists and kids that don't know Sonic yet play Sonic games
>>
>>334503735
>Why do people play sonic games?
Because they can.
>>
What kind of name is Alberto Robert?
>>
>>334504279
I can also stream a video of myself collecting bowls of shit from Japanese executives and then forcing myself to eat them while praising the gritty texture and saying things like "YES! THE NEW JAPANESE EXEC SHIT BOWL IS AS GOOD AS IT WAS WHEN I WAS A KID! BOWLS OF 50+ YEAR OLD JAPANESE MEN'S SHIT ARE BACK!" but that doesn't mean I should do it.
>>
>>334502181
because the western cartoons and comics all were following a story bible where it's a planet of furries. The japanese always wanted to include humans.
>>
File: Super_Mario_Bros_3_boxfront.jpg (89 KB, 700x982) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mario_Bros_3_boxfront.jpg
89 KB, 700x982
>>334503735
>Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros 3 says other wise
>>
>>334504778
Now there's apparently two worlds. A world of furries and a world with humans, similar to Sonic X.
>>
>>334503735
I honestly never understood this either. Even as a kid I never liked Sonic.
>>
>>334504824
That's also better, more innovative, and deeper than any sonic game that has ever been made.
>>
>>334504892
Same here and also hate Mario as well.
>>
>Mobius
It was only called this in the comics and I think the cartoon. Since Sonic Adventure it's been officially Earth.

Also why is it hard to believe that there are more humans than Eggman? There's only four actual characters you ever encountered in the Genesis games and none of them are the same species.
>>
>>334505372
It's been Sonic's World since 2010 or so.
>>
>>334505131
I have a lot more respect for Mario than sonic. Mario has had incredible 2D platformers and can make the claim of having the first great 3D platformer as well. On top of that he's had great RPGs and has successfully delved into other franchises like racing, sports, and even party games.
Even if you hate mario you have to admit that the franchise isn't afraid to tread new ground and while it has been stagnant recently, it hasn't been afraid to innovate.
>>
>>334505547
I have respect for the Mario franchise as well but I really fuckin hate the fanbase, calling people retards for liking Super Paper Mario.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.