[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too much of one game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1451076130734.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451076130734.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
do you ever feel like you play too much of the same game? I've been playing nothing but Mount and Blade Warband and NW for months. Haven't played a single game released in 2015-2016 as well.
>>
Yes, especially when it was your first game and is still your favorite game of all time.
>>
>>334493665
I'd like to play other games, but I can only handle 20 minutes of where I left off before I go back to MB. I think it's the same with people who playing nothing but Dota or CSGO. there's no discernible "end" to the game so you just keep playing.
>>
File: chris the gorilla.jpg (79 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
chris the gorilla.jpg
79 KB, 600x800
bump
>>
>>334493304
>Haven't played a single game released in 2015-2016 as well
smdh. Can't even imagine gaming like that
>>
Not really since I'm an idort
I bounce between many different platforms & genres
>>
I haven't played a video game for 3 months.
>>
i wish i could to that
i have serious video game add
i have two game from the last 10 years i have more than 250 hours in
Pokemon Y and WoW
>>
File: VNyk86k.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
VNyk86k.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>334496973
None of us have
>>
>>334493304
Does it really matter? Games are supposed to be fun, if you like playing one game, and play it a whole lot, you should be happy that you're having fun with a game so much. Forcing yourself to play other games just makes playing games a chore.
>>
>>334493304
I played DeS too much and now I'm lucky to get to 30 hours in subsequent Souls games.

I traded Bloodborne in because I felt so jaded on it, and I've not even bothered with DaS3
>>
>>334497530
He's pretty much saying he's bored of playing the same game too much fucking optimistic twat
>>
>getting good value from one game
>having a game to play that's guaranteed to bring you enjoyment
What's the problem? Better than trying a bunch of new games only to find out they're shit. Nobody is out there counting all the games you've finished and giving you good boy points for completing them, so you don't have to care as long as you're enjoying yourself. This year hasn't been very good yet either, prior to this week with DS3 and R&C being released I was playing mostly shit leftover from last year and some indie stuff like Stardew Valley.
>>
I wish I could find that one game I love so much that I can autistically devote all my time to it.
>>
>>334493304
>Dota
>DaS
>Maybe DayZ with my nig
The only other game I've played all year is DaS3 but I only have like 55 hours in it.
>>
>>334497931
It's a melting pot of all the souls games. DeS atmosphere, DaS level design, the good mechanics from DaS2, and BB/DaS combat. It's one of the best imo.
>>
>>334499098
>55 hours
that's quite a lot for a recent release, anon.
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 540x408) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 540x408
>>334493304
I've been playing mostly Wipeout games for a few months now since I got back into them. Now I'm collecting every complete physical copy of all the games to eventually play them all chronologically. I even funded the Formula Fusion kickstarter.
>>
>>334496880
I don't blame him. There hasn't been a good gaming year since 2013.
>>
>>334499360
I've had pneumonia for a week or two now. Plenty of time for Futurama and souls. Actually I just beat it last night, got the extinguish the flame ending
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.