[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We just finished filming the next Direct. It WON'T be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo Direct.jpg (5 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Direct.jpg
5 KB, 250x140
We just finished filming the next Direct.

It WON'T be the E3 Direct, it's coming out in May (The E3 one will dedicated entirely to the NX and it's games) but it WILL be the first one to be tied into MyNintendo. Watching a Direct will get you 200 gold points.

Now, for the games.

>The Direct opens with some new Zelda footage, featuring the new, in depth open world combat, which features strong emphasis on Epona. You start out with the Bow in this game, and don't get your sword until later. You also get a release date... September of this year, for all regions.

The big holiday game is an unannounced Animal Crossing game for the Wii U.

Endless Ocean U... exists.

Mario Maker is getting new updates, including new themes, new powerups like the Blue shell, new costumes, and others.

Sleeping Dogs II is a Wii U exclusive. A new Dead or Alive game is exclusive, with some Nintendo content. Retro's new IP is a horror game featuring a young witch with the power to turn objects into living things (Coming this October) and Color Splash gets a new story trailer.
>>
>>334487203
Yeah, Nah

This is clearly shit
>>
lol
nintendos not dumb enough to blow their load on zelda news and new game announcements before e3
>>
>>334487203
You're one bored motherfucker.

So am I for even opening this thread.
>>
There isn't going to be a direct with big announcements before E3. It's just going to give updates on games coming out in the summer (Kirby Planet Robobot, Mario & Sonic, Federation Force, Kowa Shitai, Dragon Quest VII, Zero Time Dilemma?, Monster Hunter Generations, Rhythm Heaven Megamix, etc.

Maybe announce some ports and virtual console games. The biggest possible thing they could announce not on the scale of E3 announcements and still hype up is Mother 3 on Virtual Console.
>>
>>334487203
>Watching a Direct will get you 200 gold points
How the fuck would that even work?

Fake as shit. Not even going to bother reading the rest.
>>
We just finished recording the E3 Direct.

I can't say too much about it, because Nintendo implanted an NDA microchip into my brain, but I can say that the NX is a smartphone with motion controls. Zelda will be the launch title and it is "free to start." But you won't be able to play as Link, instead you'll have to play with your Miitomo Mii.
>>
>>334487203
this is probably fake but that retro one seems awfully specific
>>
it's always the same giant faggot who makes these
>>
>>334487203

The only way to earn gold points is by buying games. You should have written platinum instead. It would have make this a little more believable. Then again...

>Sleeping Dogs II is a Wii U exclusive.
>A new Dead or Alive game is exclusive

Yeah, sure.
>>
>>334487203

People have posted this rumours so many times that im starting to believe it.
>>
It's satire, retards. OP is trying to be tongue in cheek. Nobody would buy the idea of sleeping dogs II wii U exclusive, the console is dead after this year
>>
>>334487203

So watching a Direct will give you 2 free games?

Retard.
>>
File: false flag true fag.png (66 KB, 1500x316) Image search: [Google]
false flag true fag.png
66 KB, 1500x316
>>334488992
>It's satire, retards. OP is trying to be tongue in cheek.
>>
>>334487203
Blah blah blah yeah blah blah blah. Can't you try somehing new OP? i'm getting tired of fake leakers lately
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.