[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here still playing PSO2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Phantasy-Star-Online-2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Phantasy-Star-Online-2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Anyone here still playing PSO2?
>>
>>334485060
Yes, waiting on the ps4 version, since they never patched the controller issues on 64bit computers and I hate playing the game on mouse an keyboard.
>>
People still play that AFK in lobby until emergency quest pops up game?
>>
>>334485449
it's a fucking travesty that sega won't localise the game even now when it's coming to ps4.

what the fuck, sega.

what. the fuck.
>>
Every day
>>
>>334485741
The problem is licensing. Imagine the legal headache of having to re-license all the collaboration costumes and images for North America. You do realize they have licensing agreements when they add anime/video game shit? It's just not worth it, also F2PMMO have traditionally failed in NA. On top of the fact that anyone that wants the play pso2 can do so with all the translation patches and ships pretty much dedicated to english players.
>>
>>334486169
>translation patches

not on ps4. and that's why i'm pissed. I do see what you're saying about licensing though. but i'd be prepared to play a version with a little less content if it meant a release here.

also holy shit what if they added vr support to this game?
>>
>>334486341
>but i'd be prepared to play a version with a little less content

You? Maybe. Enough people to pay for the servers when tons of people are already playing the japanese servers? Probably not. I don't think a single person on the jap servers would transfer unless it had all the content.

True about ps4 not having a TL patch but you could always get gud or learn japanese.
>>
>>334485449
What controller issues? I've never ran into any.

>>334486169
>implying they would bother with the animu collabs if there was a Western release
>>
>>334487298
>What controller issues? I've never ran into any.
Windows 7 64bit has problems with pso2 controller issues. Just google it. I never got it to work, but it's been awhile since I last checked. I've been playing on my vita anyways now with the ps4 version I will be playing that.
>>
>>334487743
Used scp driver and played with my DS3 since day one and I never had a single problem
>>
>>334488136
I'll check it out, thanks. Playing on the vita is pretty cool though. It looks like shit but reminds of playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 with my friends at school, better times.
>>
>>334485060
this game is trash and somehow manages to become worse and worse

I don't know how people manage to still play this and stay sane.
>>
>played the beta
>it was fun
>waited for the game to come to the us
>still waiting
>>
File: image.jpg (822 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
822 KB, 1920x1200
yeah
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.