[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave /v/ for 3 months due to fear of spoilers >completed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: iudex.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
iudex.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>leave /v/ for 3 months due to fear of spoilers
>completed the game and starting to do coop runs and other builds
>absolutely love the game and have minor complaints
>come back to /v/
>people are nitpicking the smallest details and calls the whole game garbage because of this

I'm not gonna stop enjoying it though

Also DaS 3 thread
>>
>>334480495
haha another great post by anon.blog.com!
>>
>>334480563
Yeah fuck people saying their opinion of video games on a video game board
>>
>>334480706
>WOW WHY DON'T PEOPLE LIKE [GAME] LIKE I DO??!?!?!? I STILL LIKE IT XD
good thread have another sage
>>
>>334480783
>recently play new game
>make thread telling people about my experience of said game
turn off the caps lock will you
>>
>>334480950
Page 6 and counting!
>>
>>334481018
okay? have a nice day, and don't use so much energy on the smallest things that annoy you
>>
>>334481143
>>
>>334481230
A failed thread on a video game board, what am I going to do with my life?

There, I pretended I was upset, guess that will humor you for the day. have a nice day
>>
Dude this game has had an incredible response by /v/ standards. /v/ hates everything and I've seen tons of people calling 3 the best in the series. It's probably the most positive reception I've ever seen a game get in this place desu.
>>
>>334481992
Reading /v/ requires a certain kind of mental filter. One that allows you to ignore shitposting and helps you differentiate between the genuine opinion and retards spouting nonsense.
>>
>>334481992
You're probably right, but /v/ is pretty shit and I've seen alot of complaints that just straight up aren't true
>>
>>334480495
You just described my experience with MGSV. /v/ just can't into games.
>>
>>334482271
Yeah but that literally happens with every game. Can you think of a single AAA game that /v/ hasn't endlessly bitched about? I can't.
>>
>>334482542
/v/ literally doesn't like games

/v/ standards:

10/10 = 5/10
9/10 = 4/10
8/10 = 3/10
1-7/10 = non existent

The best games ever created are simply average to most /v/ users. This place is nothing but a hive of jaded contrarians who want to complain with each other. It's sort of like a nursing home.
>>
>>334482854
Yeah, it's pretty fucking sad but it's true. I'm pretty sure most people here don't play games at all and just like to shitpost.
>>
>>334480495
>Newfags can't even into filtering threads
>>
>>334482271

Something tells me there's also some kind of pressure that because matthewmatosis did that critique vid for DaS2 and bacause DaS2 did have flaws, that we have to approach DaS3 the same way and have to find out every single thing there is to complain about.
>>
>>334483262
It's not just Souls though, it's every game.
>>
>>334480495
Oh my God, there are literally 5 DS threads up at any given time right now.
>>people are nitpicking the smallest details and calls the whole game garbage because of this
God forbid people notice when a game has problems, right? Let's all just pretend DS3 is a pinnacle of game design.
>>
I get the impression that /v/ actually likes the game. The strange thing is that if /v/ isn't shitting itself with shitposting, then it's good. There are constant threads up. Most people haven't beaten it yet though.
>>
Kill yourself OP
>>
File: 1460492324451.png (638 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1460492324451.png
638 KB, 720x540
I love it when people on /v/ get offended when somebody calls them out on their horse shit and the only way they can respond is
>nice blog post!
>wow you have a different opinion fuck off special snowflake

Why do people actively want /v/ to be so shit? Mods and janitors included.
>>
>>334483915
not yet I gotta play more DaS 3
>>
>>334480706
Maybe post this in one of the 10 threads already up?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 184x184
>>334484007
Because this place is full of jaded pessimistic hypocritical bastards who are upset over everything Video Game related. I find Sports fans less bitchy.

They could be happy with Half-Life 3 actually being released then they cry later about how 'Gaben' betrayed them because it isn't the 'Magnum-Opus' they wanted or they'll shit themselves if it's too 'mainstream' or if it's released for PS4.

Why talk about if Dark Souls 3 is good when you can argue with other losers over Game Platforms and shitpost Wojack drawings.
>>
>>334480495
It's really good. I can't think of anything to complain about yet except not having stable 60fps no matter what settings. I still get 50-60fps most of the time though.
>>
>>334484502
yeah okay that's my bad
>>
>>334484763
To be fair, even on /v/ word of mouth on DaS3 has been positive. Although it's true this place is cancer and you're better off without this place if you actually like games.
>>
>>334480495
>people don't like thing, but I still like thing!
>expecting there not to be some negative opinions being posted among the multiple threads at all hours of the day
Great thread. The reception has been great anyways, and there have been lots of threads just talking about the game with little to no shit posting.
>leave /v/ for 3 months due to fear of spoilers
Why are people so autistic about spoilers? They're not even hard to avoid, and you have a good chance of forgetting it depending on the circumstances. And it's been shown that people enjoy media more if it's been spoiled for them.
>>
>>334487551
>avoiding spoilers
>autistic
explain
>>
BB>Des=DS2>DS3>>DS1

DS1 is a legitimate bad game. Worst netcode, most unbalanced, shortest, half bosses are normal enemies, Bed of Chaos, unfinished, Solaire openly calling you a faggot cause you bought a bad game
>>
File: 1459175701246.jpg (104 KB, 701x907) Image search: [Google]
1459175701246.jpg
104 KB, 701x907
>>334483096
Yup, you captured /v/`s essence perfectly
>>
>>334489291

I'd like the/a source for that image. please, my anonymous friend
>>
>>334488671
I'm talking about people getting very riled up about them, and acting as though it completely ruins the media. There's always people talking about being worried about potentially seeing spoilers when a big release is coming, as though it's not easy to avoid them. I would say avoiding /v/ for 3 whole months for fear of spoilers is silly, but surely there are better ways to spend ones time.
>>
>>334489617
3 months without /v/ was kinda like therapy for my brain. DaS 3 was the only game I looked forward to anyways, so I didn't feel like being here. And it paid off, first playthrough was one of my best videogame experiences
>>
>>334489474
faggot http://dropbooks.tv/detail/SJOpoJUiy8
>>
File: Dirksouls.jpg (114 KB, 514x385) Image search: [Google]
Dirksouls.jpg
114 KB, 514x385
>>334480495
What does twohanding do?

Does it decrease str requirements like in the previous souls games? How much?
>>
>>334490394
Increases damage slightly, halves the strength requirement and does nothing for dex.
>>
>>334490394
Decreases STR requirement. Changes moveset and increases damage on some attacks (It can actually decrease damage depending on your moveset)
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.