[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yandere Sim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-04-16-08-55-01.png (213 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-16-08-55-01.png
213 KB, 1280x720
Now, you can join the gaming club, isn't it awesome?
>>
>>334480173
https://youtu.be/yIEr3JEgF7c

Oh, here is the sauce.
>>
Why did he have to stab her in the head
>>
No?
>>
File: evaxephon2.jpg (381 KB, 1152x1238) Image search: [Google]
evaxephon2.jpg
381 KB, 1152x1238
Can't wait to play a game by this genius.
>>
>>334480226
At least it's not about email.
>>
>>334481542
Man, that is some heavy shit ;_;
>>
>>334480173
thought op's pic was pepe jerking off against a wall for a second

cheers
>>
>>334481615
Yeah... Being home schooled must suck...
>>
>>334481542
Even though he is a true autist I can relate to not wanting to go outside. There is nothing outside of my house that I want to do, I just want to play video games because that is my hobby/stress relief/fun thing to do.

Also, fuck people. I want to avoid as much people as possible, can't stand shitty smalltalk like "oh look at the weather" it's just annoying and stupid. Anyone can look up to the fucking sky and tell what weather it is, you don't need to tell me what it is.

This makes me sound like an autismo as well but atleast it makes me happy.
>>
>This was the best he could do
>"I've been really busy with other things guys!"
>>
>>334481542
/r9k/.jpg
>>
File: ...hehe.png (153 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
...hehe.png
153 KB, 564x800
>>334480173
Nerf fix: Yandere-chan becomes a hunchbag fat gremlin that like mlp, grows a neckbeard & is fat as fuck.
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 303x442) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 303x442
>secret game
>thumbnail of a girl with a scythe on the computer
He's really never gonna let this go, is he?
>>
>>334480226
I expected more whining about emails
>>
I like how he spends his time making these elaborate YouTube videos instead of working on the actual game.
>>
>>334481542
This guy's a nutcase, partly on the parent's fault for homeschooling.

Still the dude has to make an effort to try things before he outright says he's uninterested in taking part in them. It's not simply "Get out more", it's search and find something you might be interested in and go out and take part in it.

He's just comfortably stuck sucking momma's breast and he doesn't wanna let go.
>>
http://ouendanl.tumblr.com/post/120011180488/recent-allegations
>>
>>334484632
>it's search and find something you might be interested in and go out and take part in it.

That's a dressed up way to say, "Get out more."
>>
>>334485138
>Tumblrinas accuse him of being a pedophile because the game has panty shots
>The dumb fuck let it slip he had nudes of an underage girl

Holy fucking shit this is rich
>>
File: mgnq - Midori banner.png (251 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
mgnq - Midori banner.png
251 KB, 800x800
>>334481542
I wish he would stop using Midori. MGNQ is actually good. I can't tell if he really likes it and wants to pay it homage, or hates the character for undertandable reasons, and wants to see her suffer.

Aside of that, though, his game is looking really neat. Growing convinced there is someone on his team that cares.
>>
>>334485251
No. Get out more is broad. It's like when you're sitting in the house all day playing video games and your mother randomly tells you to turn it off and go outside.

Like I said he needs to at least attempt to find something he finds interesting and try to take part in it. But he's already expressed that he doesn't want to change and that he has no interest in pursuing things outside of his one hobby and stable life.
>>
Reminder that he also wants to add a level editor to the game.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.