[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People are complaining of the possibility that you can choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1459036283905.jpg (65 KB, 332x240) Image search: [Google]
1459036283905.jpg
65 KB, 332x240
>People are complaining of the possibility that you can choose which gender Link will be in the upcoming Zelda game
>They've never played Zelda no Densetsu, which came out about 20 years ago and did the exact same thing
>>
>Zelda 1 did this
nope.
>>
>>334479424
The SNES remake you tool
>>
I don't know what that autistic shit name is but there's probably a good reason why we never got it over here in the first place
>>
>>334479510
>Zelda no Densetsu
That wasn't Link tho.
>>
>>334479510
Does that game even count? I never heard of it nor have I heard nintendo talk about it.
>>
>>334479747
I played it for a bit, You don't get the bow or the boomerang in the first dungeon.
>>
>>334479157
If you are talking about BS games, you don't play as Link in them.
Also, Zelda fanbase have the same problem of FF fanbase: Most of them don't even like the series, just one or two games, and they expect that all other games in the series are either direct sequels or at least copy-pastas of the ones they like.

>>334479747
It is an official Zelda game released by Nintendo, what else do you need to consider it a Zelda game?
>>
>>334479157
First time I ever heard of this game. Maybe thats why I didn't play it.
>>
>>334479640
So Japanese is an autistic language?
>>
>>334479157
but that's a literally who satellite games. Nintendo doesn't even acknowledge those outside of including some of the special missions from that one FE satellite game as a bonus in shin monsho no nazo, 20 years later and yet again, Japan only.
>>
>>334479157
>Zelda no Densetsu
Doesn't this just mean "The Legend of Zelda" in Japanese?
Or Zelda's Legend, I guess.
>>
>doesn't let you choose what gender Link is
>you aren't even Link
I love seeing stupid OPs BTFO a few posts in
>>
>Link's gender shouldn't matter!

>But it should matter enough that I should get my way and play as a female Link!

Everytime.
>>
>>334484060
>offering options is bad
Every time
>>
>>334479157
It would be perfectly fine within the lore of Zelda for the hero of time to be a female. Who cares, it would be a nice change of pace, at least for the option to choose.
>>
>>334484743
Anything's better than yet another Toon Link game.
>>
>>334484603
>dismissing creative vision for a couple of fags
Every time
>>
>>334484603
>being forced to have the option to ruin the franchise's lore is a good thing
Every time
>>
>>334485267
What lore? Link is rarely connected to previous Links and often has to prove himself worthy to the goddesses
>>
So the female option will be "totally not adult Aryll with crossbows, NO SERIOUSLY SHE ISN'T HIS LITTLE SISTER GUIZ", right?
>>
>>334485267
If this isn't enough to see it's a troll, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>334485495
>connected to previous Links
He IS the previous links
>>
File: NewZeldatimeline.png (985 KB, 1118x1168) Image search: [Google]
NewZeldatimeline.png
985 KB, 1118x1168
>>334485495
Lore :^)
>>
>>334489716
>mfw "hero is defeated" timeline is not canon
>>
I dunno why guys are complaining when it'd be girls that would be mad about this. Girls go fucking nuts for their fuqboi Link, so a girl Link would probably piss a lot of them off. And at least we'd get a proper female Link instead of that ugly moeblob Linkle.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.