[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Arcades never died and are now competing with Consoles,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: SFIII3_Makoto_vs_Chun-Li.png (599 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
SFIII3_Makoto_vs_Chun-Li.png
599 KB, 768x576
ITT: Arcades never died and are now competing with Consoles, PCs and Mobile
>>
File: y.png (143 KB, 300x349) Image search: [Google]
y.png
143 KB, 300x349
>>334479101
3s is a bad game and is only praised by millennials who pretend they were ever a part of the arcade scene.
>>
arcades are slowly coming back in the u.s
>>
>>334479670
bullshit
give some examples
>>
>>334479380
There's a Third Strike cabinet at this arcade in West London and it's pretty popular, I think. I dunno, it's in the suburban whites only area so I don't go there often.
>>334479101
Who /MetalSlugXV/ here?
>>
>>334479101

lol @ arcadefags keeping on buying the same game

It's better to have a permanent copy
>>
>>334481461

>Arcadefags buying the same games 15 times

please you're as bad as consolebabbies with their cod
>>
>>334482587
Did you mean to reply to me or the post below?
>>
>>334479670
Shoo, Watson
>>
"Wow, arcade games sure are fucking shit!"
"Yeah, I mean these Japanese rhythm games are pretty fun but all the other stuff is total garbage compared to the stuff we can get on consoles."
"SNK still hasn't moved on from sprites. How the fuck are they still in business?"
"Because some idiot created an alternate universe where people actually wanted to spend thousands of dollars on huge fucking setups for games up to around 1999 could all be run off a 2GB flash drive?"
>>
>>334479710
Round1's aggressive expansion into the U.S.
>>
>>334481461
Is that heart of gaming? That place any good?
>>
>>334484083
It is. A guy at my college worked there and said it's cool. I think some anons have said they like it too so take that as you will.
>>
>>334484284
I've been invited to go a few times. But yeah might go see what its all about.
>>
>>334484760
You may as well check it out just for the experience. The only arcade cabinets I can think of that were in West London were a few cabinets in the Uxbridge Odeon and Heathrow Airport with Time Crisis, House of the Dead and a few other games I think. Those died in like 2004 or something.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.