[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FAR CRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fc-global-header-logo_vb.png (15 KB, 248x62) Image search: [Google]
fc-global-header-logo_vb.png
15 KB, 248x62
Am i the only one who thinks the next Far Cry game should take place in The Middle East? It makes sense since that place is always in turmoil, and the setting should be in a country similar to Yemen due to ongoing conflict over there. Plus, it would make for a desert setting.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>334477758
Ubisoft would have an excuse for empty map " lel it's a desert guys!"
>>
>>334477758
>Kill muslims in videogame
>towel heads get angry
>France burns more over a videogame because savages cant gather their thoughts that media isn't meant to be taken serious over a fucking book
>Left winger apologists take over media more
>media calls them victims
>muslims kill more people

This is exactly what would happen, scream "FAGGOT /pol/lack" at me all you want.
>>
>>334478426
naw, you got it. We just can't go around saying that
>>
My wife's boyfriend works at Nintendo and he told me FC5 is gonna come out in 2018 and will be set in the Wild West.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/65906/20151203/assassins-creed-far-cry-ubisoft-wild-west-game-montana-rumor.htm
>>
>>334478647
Nigga I live right next to the biggest muslim concentration in the united states, literally 1 minute walking distance and I say this shit and have middle easterners agree with me. Fuck those fanatics.
>>
The last time France made fun of Muslims it didn't end well.
>>
I want a fantasy Farcry but that's just me. Everyone else wants boring historical periods. Wild west sure sounds fun, with a whole one horse and carriage to travel with and a few guns and nothing but a god damn barren arid region of nothing to explore.
>>
>another game where we have to eliminate middle eastern non-believers
oh boy how progressive
>>
File: desu.png (357 KB, 835x619) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
357 KB, 835x619
>>334478780
>how progressive

It really is! Advancing society beyond letting barbaric religious people kill themselves and eachother over a unprovable book, and not letting their ancient barbaric child raping, murdering and beheading laws take hold. It's truly progressive for society and scientific advancement!
>>
I think that a more adventures far cry could work, something during the 20s or something (thats the setting of The Mummy and Indiana Jones, right?)

Maybe have two or there different areas instead of a way too big map that is rather samey like in 4.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.