[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I buy a 3ds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450765242410.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1450765242410.png
304 KB, 722x768
should I buy a 3ds?
>>
Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
3ds has no games
>>
Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
Can you repeat the question
3ds has no games
buy a 2ds and hack it Yes
>>
>>334465232
Do you like Monster Hunter OP? Because right now it's the only console to own if you want any of the new installments. Literally the only reason I have one.
>>
>>334465554
>Literally the only reason I have one.
You and me both.
Can't wait to drop this piece of shit when Capcom finally does too.
>>
>>334465232
Looks up if there's games that you might like on it before buying.
>>
>3ds has pokeshit
>vita has digimon
Don't buy a 3ds.
>>
You can buy mine.
>>
>>334465232
The Zero Escape games are the only reason for buying one.
>>
if you don't like the colour of this guy's 3ds >>334467619 you can buy mine instead
>>
>>334465232
There's alot of great games on the 3ds.
Great jrpg's, srpg's, pokemon and alot more.
If you do, I hope you dont hack/homebrew it to pirate games. Support the developers if you want more good games.
>>
>>334466768
but i dont wear a fedora
>>
>>334470227
Buy a fucking vita and digimon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.