[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantasy Life Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Fantasy_LifeUSABoxar2t.png (265 KB, 334x331) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy_LifeUSABoxar2t.png
265 KB, 334x331
This game is fun as fuck. There's so much to do, character customization is more than most games, combat is cool, characters are cute. I don't see a lot of replayability once I'm finished but I'm easily 30 hours in and haven't even gotten to the desert yet because I've been trying out all the different Lives. Why isn't this game more popular?

Also the cutscene animations are really cute.
>>
The trailer made it look like it ran at 5 fps in multiplayer.
>>
>>334464721
i would argue is a hidden gem, i bought 2
>>
>>334464721
playable on cemu when
private server hosting multiplayer when
>>
>>334464721
>the better rune factory
Yup, it's really fun and comfy
>>
>>334464721

God blacksmith master race here. Man...so much fun indeed. A shame Fantasy Life 2 was a shitty mobile game
>>
>>334464721
The music is shit and easily uematsus weakest work. It's annoying and repeats itself over again and again, because the there's only 10 or so songs in the soundtrack.
Gameplay is browser game tier. The story is uninteresting and dull, especially the way the dialogue is written. The multi-player component is badly implemented and could have been left cut for what it was in the end.
But if it's fun for you.
>>
>>334464970

says the faggot
>>
>>334464847
>>334464946
Fuck why did they make the sequel a mobile game? Is it at least any good? Who decided that was a good idea?
>>
>>334464970
This anon sounds bitter
>>
>>334464970
careful anon, opinions aren't welcome here
>>
>>334465083

>Who decided that was a good idea?

japanese people
>>
>>334464970
Cave theme is top-tier and so is Creator Mode.

Multiplayer is a lot of fun. Me and my little brother take on the Trials every time we get together.
>>
>>334465404

you're not a real hero if you didn't beat the trial of light alone

did you anon...?
>>
One of my favorite 3DS games. I loved every second of the 200+ hours I put into it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.