[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one kid who wallglitch to school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>that one kid who wallglitch to school
>>
>KILL WOLF
>IT DROPS
>C
>O
>I
>N
>S

LMAO OFF TO VEE TO POST
>>
>that kid who got glitched away from reality
>sometimes when you enjoyed yourself during the day a door appeared next to the locker room
>that kid was inside for a moment
>>
>that one kid who wavedashed while he was running
>>
File: 1438229596718.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1438229596718.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>That kid who missaligned his QPU's
We'll miss you bobby.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 558x564
>that kid that did an any% speedrun on the test
>>
File: 1420239-220px_x3_julian_large.jpg (12 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1420239-220px_x3_julian_large.jpg
12 KB, 300x290
>that kid that went into other people's classrooms because he was "cross-classing"
>>
>that kid that half jumped to school
>>
>>334465241
>that kid who any% life
>>
>>334466996
Tragic, he would've enjoyed the game way more if he didn't pick fucked up eye and cancerous bulge as his starting gifts
>>
>that kid who L-cancelled during hurdles
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.