[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ have so much hatred for this game? It's made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Download (4).jpg (6 KB, 198x104) Image search: [Google]
Download (4).jpg
6 KB, 198x104
Why does /v/ have so much hatred for this game? It's made by the same developers who made Timesplitters
>>
>>334459990
no pvp multi.

what is the point?
>>
>>334460107
>what is the point?

the 30hour singleplayer for example
>>
This game looks alright but it does not seem that well optimized from the footage.
>>
>>334459990
I dont hate it, just its not out yet so im not sure if im into the hype.

First homefront was mediocre, frontlines fuel of war was best. Though frontlines fow died not long after. Too ahead of its time with drones amd shit, now look at CoD.
>>
File: 4809360_orig.gif (328 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
4809360_orig.gif
328 KB, 600x800
Can't play as North Koreans killing Americans while Without a Break plays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERLaZ488I6k
>>
File: Korn.jpg (703 KB, 1240x1024) Image search: [Google]
Korn.jpg
703 KB, 1240x1024
What hatred? The new Homefront is barely talked about on /v/ and the original was mediocere and forgetable in just about every way.

>It's made by the same developers who made Timesplitters

So it's made by the same developers who made Haze
>>
>>334459990
>Why does /v/ have so much hatred for this game?
Because hating on games is what the cool kids do, if you don't hate on games you wont fit in on /v/ and the cool kids wrong let you be in their gang.

Don't you want to be one of the cool kids, anon?
>>
>>334464965
>trying to fit in on an anonymous imageboard
>a board known for being as contrarian and outrageous as possible for the easy (you)s

Is this what fanboys tell themselves to rationalize their preorders for a game people made fun of on the internet?
>>
>>334465164
Do you feel like you fit in now anon?

Not one single mention of preorders in this thread, it is about talking about the game and nothing more.

I hope you feel accepted by the cool kids now.
>>
The first game was mediocre and got a sequel despite much better games deserving one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.