[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only person who hasn't gotten this game to work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: resistance is futile.png (918 KB, 1166x749) Image search: [Google]
resistance is futile.png
918 KB, 1166x749
Am I the only person who hasn't gotten this game to work? Holy shit, I fucking love this game but I can't find any torrents that can function.

Also, Vampire the Masquerade thread
>>
File: Best vampire.jpg (58 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
Best vampire.jpg
58 KB, 500x684
>>334450479
Shameless self-bump with best girl
>>
It's like 5 dollars on steam, I bought it but I keep hearings there are some mods that are a must cause the games kinda shit someone post em
>>
>>334450479
if you're on steam run it and the game on administrator
>>
Can I fuck any of these women?
>>
>>334454456
yep you can fuck Jeanette anytime you want, rough tho, since vampires don't care for sex and she only cares because she's fucking crazy
>>
File: Please Respond.jpg (39 KB, 441x441) Image search: [Google]
Please Respond.jpg
39 KB, 441x441
Why can't I fuck the Harley Quinn bitch voiced by Catwoman? Every time I visit her, she just talks about pleasure or something.
>>
>>334454603
You can
>>
>>334454737
but how?
>>
>>334450479
i want to fuck Therese
>>
>>334452354

Look up wesps patch. I don't have a link because I've never bothered to uninstall it but that's what you need.
>>
>>334454818

If you complete their questline always speaking well of her no matter which of the sisters you're speaking to and giving her the necklace you can come back later in the game and have sex. You don't get to see anything.
>>
>>334455130
I must have done something wrong because I thought I did everything right, but I only get the goodbye option after she talks about pleasure.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.