[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im not sure who the real boss is, the giant ass skele or the camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160325213057.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160325213057.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
Im not sure who the real boss is, the giant ass skele or the camera
>>
>>334449754
>2016
>the anon doesn't know how to NOT lock on
>>
>>334449784
>lock on to hand
>cant see the fucking skeleton wheels that are about to take half your health
>>
>>334450419
>lock on to hand
>still not understanding that you are doing it wrong
You don't fucking lock onto anything anon... You can't aim for the bracelets if you are locked onto something else. This boss is one of the easiest so far.
>>
>>334450419
Wait, how the hell are they taking half your health? The boss always kills them before they can reach me, and even outside of the room, they barely do enough damage for me to notice they attacked me. I'm wearing really fucking light gear too so I have shit for defense.
>>
>found the claymore
>awesome, been my fav weapon since das1, can't wait to give it a tr-
>does the same damage as my unupgraded starting axe
>literally has 1 more point of AR
>nopoise because lol we don't know how to make a game that doesn't rely on spamming light attacks, get staggered out of two handed attacks while in full armor
>

fucking thank you from, please rape my mouth and ass you chink fucks
>>
>>334452278
Astora Greatsword is the new Claymore
>>
File: 12936552.jpg (10 KB, 226x225) Image search: [Google]
12936552.jpg
10 KB, 226x225
>>334450419
>not beating the boss before wheels appear
>>
>>334452434
I used the Astora GS for a while but it's just too slow, especially in PvP where everyone is just straight sword R1 spamming.
>>
File: 1442624634063.png (78 KB, 399x240) Image search: [Google]
1442624634063.png
78 KB, 399x240
>walk into boss arena
>hit boss once
>deal a whopping 1 damage with a +7 greatsword
>"okay great it's one of THESE fights"
>alt tab and read the boss' wiki page to find out what it's dumb gimmick is
>'hit it once with a plunging attack and it dies'
>'break all 3 of his bangles and he dies'
>'hit it 4 times with this weapons skill and he dies'

Is there anything worse than boss battles that rely on dumb gimmicks? There's no satisfaction beating a boss like that and I'd rather not spend a year and a half doing the fights without them. From must be running out of ideas for interesting boss fights.
>>
File: 1458272067076.jpg (68 KB, 451x604) Image search: [Google]
1458272067076.jpg
68 KB, 451x604
>>334453028
>alt tab and read the boss' wiki page to find out what it's dumb gimmick is
>>
The game just fall to fucking pieces once this boss shows up. Enjoy enemies with infinite stamina and fuckers who reduce your HP bar and have the most broken fucking hitboxes ever after those
>>
>>334453028
You are right anon. I prefer it when I can just press the attack button all day mixed with some dodges every now and then. /s

Sorry anon but I like my bosses to have some sort of variety to them.

>alt tab and read the boss' wiki page to find out what
Wow fucking really? The glowing fucking bracelets didn't give it away? That's just sad anon...
>>
>>334453443
Variety is fine, but what's not fine is essentially reducing bosses with sub 4 hp. Making the bosses gimmick difficult to find does not make for a difficult fight. It's just a nuisance.
>>
>>334453980
>sub 4 hp
>gimmick difficult to find
What the fuck are you honestly going on about on both parts? The boss has more than 4 hp, and the "gimmicks" are not hard to find. They are fucking begging to be attacked.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.