[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I wasn't able to find the first one anywhere, so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: BravelySecond-1.jpg (77 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
BravelySecond-1.jpg
77 KB, 700x700
Well, I wasn't able to find the first one anywhere, so I picked up the sequel instead.
Will I be able to follow along fine or should I wait and play Bravely Default first?
>>
It turns out it was aliens and you get to remake reality.
>>
>>334439203
http://www.amazon.com/Bravely-Default-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00GV4V8XC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1460776632&sr=8-3&keywords=bravely+default

Or, y'know, use the eshop.
>>
>>334439352
I like physical copies, anon.
I might just end up ordering it from Amazon.
>>
Just play it, it's better than Default as a game in every way and the handful of reused assets won't bother you. The plot of the first is covered as much as it needs to be at the very start and as the game goes on.

The only thing truly worse is the soundtrack.
>>
>>334439437
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>334439427
So do I, but I compromised on BD and Persona Q because the physical copies were being sold for more than they were worth.
>>
here's a breakdown of the first game, not even gunna spoiler this shit cause the game has been out for yrs...

>shit goes down
>fairy appears to a girl who has become aware of said shit and insists on awakening these temple objects know as crystals
>brings team together from all walks of life
>one is a boy who witnessed his entire village get erased from time and space
>second boy shows up without any memory of where he came from before that moment
>second girl is of royal blood who betrays her athiest father/kingdom to join your party
>figthing happens, war is engaged, and those crystals get jump started and turned on
>some random time warp shit happens
>alternate reality phase begins
>alternate reality - everything changes, even the characters/bosses you interact with
> you continue to do what was said would fix the world, awaken the crystals
>awakening seems to do nothing, but you keep doing it thinking one last time will fix it all
>every awakening causes that same multiverse relapse
>eventually someone in your party starts questioning whats happening
>eventually that person starts remembering
>eventually the TRUTH is revealed
>the TRUTH is confronted
>the TRUTH is defeated?
>end

I said fuck spoilers, but I wont spoil the ending. gunna have to play it to find out what that TRUTH is unless an anon wants to be a dick and add to my post.
>>
>buying the shitty sequel to a shitty game
>>
>>334439437
>>334439542

>better than Default
>in every way

He's lying to you.
>>
>>334442467
>>334440694

Don't fucking care. I was just looking for a comfy JRPG. I'll play it and see for myself. God, I hate when spergs try to force their own opinions down people's throats.
>>
File: IMG_20160415_230435.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160415_230435.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
>>334439203
I think you'd be cheating yourself out of a really fun retro like experience for the PS1 but on a 3DS. I own both and adore them. I really think it's worth buying the first from GameStop, Amazon, eBay and if you're a poorfag then pirate it.
>>
>>334443541
Is the artbook supposed to be printed on two different kinds of paper?
The first ~68 pages in mine were on the usual kind of artbook paper, but the rest was on a cheaper kind of paper that looks a bit yellowish and feels rough in comparison.
>>
>Charioteer
>4 weapons at once
>Wizard isn't just 'lmao magic damage of an element'

The second is going good so far

Only thing I fucking hate is the special music that plays per character, it doesn't feel as personal or as hype as the last one

Baby Bird is god tier music
>>
Does anyone have the uncensored EUR version? I was being a lazy fuck and didn't download it after it was made and for whatever reason there aren't any links for it in the 3dsiso thread.
>>
>>334442830
Suck my dick faggot.
>>
>>334446320
No, suck MY dick faggot
>>
Can someone please tell me if my speakers are fucked or if the voices are horribly compressed.
>>
>>334446767
it sounds great with headphones.
>>
Edea seems different this time around, kind of muted.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.