[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subnautica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Semporer.jpg (932 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Semporer.jpg
932 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone else pissed off they delayed actual content, like pic related, in order to focus on shitty oculus support?

That being said, has anyone tried subnautica with an Oculus? Is is scary as shit? Does it work well?
>>
>>334423476
>is it scary as shit

I can only imagine. I have such a visceral fear that gets triggered when playing this game. The ocean is scary as hell.

You ever watch the David Attenborough documentarys? The ones on the deep sea? Scary stuff. Everyone on this board pretend to be afraid of spiders for some reason. I do not understand that, but I have to imagine it invokes in them what gets invoked in me with the deep ocean.

TL;DR no fucking way would I play this game on a rift.
>>
>>334423476
They didn't delay shit to do oculus

this has literally been on their roadmap for months

which you can find on their trello boards.
>>
>>334424871
>planning to stop development of content in order to make it rift compatible is not a delay if they say they are going to do it ahead of time

Fuck off
>>
>>334424731
Only game to ever make me remove my headset out of fear.
>>
I really want to like subnautica but i dunno
It might sound weird but i really don't like how all the technology looks
It's just so bland and sterile
>>
>>334425968
I like Subnautica but still want a darker deep sea open world game a la The Abyss or Soma.
>>
File: Exosuit_(1).jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Exosuit_(1).jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
Thank you Oculus Rift, I sure would hate to have this in my game.
>>
How is this game scary? I've seen gameplay and everything is so bright and shiny, I was really disappointed there weren't some super dark cavernous areas and shit.
>>
File: Best friend.jpg (1 MB, 4200x2800) Image search: [Google]
Best friend.jpg
1 MB, 4200x2800
>>334426216
tbqf, it is supposed to be that way once they implement the really deep ocean creatures.
>>
>>334426963
Not really, considering the overall cartoonish art style.
>>
>>334426938
You start out in an area called the safe shallows. If you did not see really dark areas, or caverns, you did not watch very long.

It gets pitch black when you go deeper.
>>
>>334426938
It's not really that scary, it's the "look at me /v/ i'm such a sissy xd" meme again.
>>
File: Mister Double Dong.png (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Mister Double Dong.png
2 MB, 1280x1024
>>334427105
Fair enough.
>>
>>334427405
That's some metroid shit right there
>>
File: 2321445241.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2321445241.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
>>334423476
OR FINALISING THOSE LAVA AREAS FFS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.