[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games with the lowest Owned to completed ratio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Post games that many people own but few people have beaten.
>>
>Played the game past turning it on.
That's not what the achievement is, that's actually opening up the first area.

There are a lot of people who loved La-mulana so much, they actually bought it on Steam despite pirating it and/or buying it on playism/gog. It's a 10/10 game.
>>
File: ss.png (16 KB, 903x65) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
16 KB, 903x65
>Only 970 people have the 100% ending
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19 KB, 861x168) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19 KB, 861x168
>>334420626
How do you know the exact amount of people who got the chievo?
>>
la mulana is a shit obtuse game so its not surprising
>>
>>334420781
Multiply owners of game by (percentage of achievement times 0.01)
>>
>>334420412
people who don't have much knowledge of the game might not know how much effort that would require and its the closest there is to a "turn on the game" achievement. What should i put there that would be more fitting?

>>334420781
steamspy numbers * percent achieved = number of people completing achievement
numbers are rough estimates but pretty close for analysis
>>
>>334420852
t. casual who has bad taste in games
>>
>>334420781
% achieved x SteamSpy owner stats.
>>
>>334421019
i am a hardcore gamer and this one is just grisly, unplayable

rather play spelunky
>>
>>334421231
those aren't nearly the same game, only sharing Indiana Jones as a common ground
>>
i really need to pick la-mulana back up again someday
>>
>>334420412
I bought the game on Wii, Gog, full price when it hit Steam and then 9 copies when it went on sale for a dollar.

Then I bought the EX version on Vita.
>>
>>334420626
Eh, I think I could have gotten this had I known a few of the requirements in advance. I doubt I hit all 9 fairies and I really doubt I got all the coin chests. The worst one though is the fish shop, I already owned the shit you need to buy via other shops so it is impossible to load the save back up and get it.

>>334421231
The action isn't very good and not very suited for the bosses, while the normal enemies are an absolute joke and never a threat. The platforming is planned for the mechanics at least, and the game is clearly inspired if nothing else. Traversing can be pretty annoying with the air control rules and knockback, especially on hard mode where you can easily get hit as soon as you enter a room if you enter it the wrong way due to enemy placement, and as stated earlier, it is never a threat so it just annoys you more than anything.
>>
Is La Mulana the new game fanboys say "omg hardest game evurr xD" about now that dark souls is too popular?
>>
>>334421940
theyve been shitposting about it before dark souls even happened
>>
>>334421806
I don't really understand the bad movements meme. Platforming in La Mulana is also part of the puzzle aspect and it doesn't take long to get used to it.
>>
>>334422189
It isn't a meme, it is just annoying and not suited for the boss combat. It is not a puzzle at all. The hardest rooms to platform are in hell and if you don't understand how to traverse them by that point you might have mental problems. I enjoy Castlevania's restricted movement, but here it just feels bad. The hitboxes also aren't very good which is pretty odd since they even put in the time to make the upper part of the whip cause damage on the first part of the swing.
>>
>>334422189
I'd say it has to do with how you can't change directions in air unless you neutral jumped/hit a wall and how if you walk off a ledge you can only plummet straight down
>>
File: spelunky.jpg (17 KB, 917x82) Image search: [Google]
spelunky.jpg
17 KB, 917x82
>>334420192
if you could the true ending
>>
>>334420781

That one is probably due to humble bundle.
>>
>>334420192
>make the game incredibly obtuse to the point unless you played the original or the games it's inspired by you're completely lost

>Oh man it's so difficult, we did it indie dev bros, we taught those casuals a lesson

Kill yourself
>>
>>334424438
Ill never understand why Spelunky is so hard for some people

sure it took a while to git gud but how have people not been able to clear hell?
>>
>>334421940
How new are you?
>>
>pcfats
>finishing games

you should compare the MGSV achievements across the platforms. Its quite embarrassing for pc fats.
>>
>>334424910
Probably because one little mistake/oversight totally ruins an otherwise perfect run, most people don't have the patience to learn the mechanics well. 2bh it took me over 1600 deaths to get the true ending but damn that was one of my happiest gaming moments.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (15 KB, 831x73) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
15 KB, 831x73
>>334420192
I just got this on sale a few weeks ago and have barely played it, but this rate of level completion is pathetic.
>>
>>334420412
I'm one of those, actually.
>>
>>334425273
took me like 80 hours played, but I still needed like 130 to reach the 1k death achievement
>>
>tfw I will never get Master of the Universe for VVVVVV and have every achievement at last
There's just a handful of screens that are just fucking horseshit. Gravitron is also impossible
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.