[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that Mirrors Edge, DOOM and Overwatch are all confirm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Download (4).jpg (6 KB, 198x104) Image search: [Google]
Download (4).jpg
6 KB, 198x104
So now that Mirrors Edge, DOOM and Overwatch are all confirmed to be terrible, is there anyone looking forward to the new Homefront?
I know the beta was trash mainly because MP didn't work, but the new footage and singleplayer actually look fine and you can also make America Great Again in this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE0FoI1mpQc
>>
>>334418430
>Battlefield-Lite 2
Might grab a small sustaining audience until Battlefield 5 or something.
>>
I liked the first one even though it was generic as hell.
>>
>>334418430
I personally liked the first game. A big drawback in the story was that it felt too much like Red Dawn.
You could compare it like this
>Homefront: Red Dawn the Video Game, Best Korea Edition
>>
Mediocre in every way

It has co-op campaign though
>>
>Overwatch confirmed shit
>>
File: dog_pbr.jpg (114 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
dog_pbr.jpg
114 KB, 625x505
>So now that Mirrors Edge, DOOM and Overwatch are all confirmed to be terrible, is there anyone looking forward to the new Homefront?
>>
>>334419114
Have you played DOOM? TRASH
Have you seen Mirrors Edge? Open World shit with bad level design, graphics look just like first game they improved nothing, added a level/perk system so the casual kids can feel like they accomplished something

Overwatch is just shitty MOBAshooter with waifus
>>
Dat developers formerly known as Free Radical.

They've put in the Dam and Chicago levels from TIme Splinters 2 as playable via in-game arcade cabinets

http://www.destructoid.com/homefront-the-revolution-has-a-timesplitters-2-secret-352102.phtml
>>
>>334419439
>try the Overwacth open beta today
>lag like a fucking brazillian
But thats not the issue
>every game is done in like two fucking mintues
>can't even get into the action before its finished
>>
>>334419439
>Have you played DOOM? TRASH

No. Few to none have. Multiplayer doesn't count.
>>
>>334419439
>Open World shit with bad level design, graphics look just like first game they improved nothing, added a level/perk system so the casual kids can feel like they accomplished something
So what's your opinion on Homefront Revolution then?
>>
>>334420746
>Multiplayer doesn't count.

kek nice damage control faggot
singleplayer has the same shitty kill moves and is slow as fuck
>>
>>334420927
Homefront is not a parcour game where good level design and movement is important
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.