[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I platinumed Ground Zeroes but I never played TPP, how long is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I platinumed Ground Zeroes but I never played TPP, how long is the beginning? I'm thinking about starting it tonight but I don't want to if it takes a couple hours to start getting fun.
>>
The beginning is the worst part. It's a linear intro. The game gets good from the moment you reach Afghanistan.
It's probably like forty minutes to one hour for the game to get good. Less if you skip the cutscenes.
>>
The prologue is the best moment of the game, anon. It goes to shit after that
>>
>>334415207
wrong
>>334415205
correct, it's a bit of a slog
>>
>>334415018
It's fucking tedious.
>>
>>334415205
t. someone that cares about fun enjoyable gameplay

>>334415207
t. faggot that wanted MGS V to be MGS 4 part 2
>>
>>334415470
Faggot detected. The Phantom Pain literally ruined the entire Metal Gear series.
>>
The prologue is 45 minutes with cutscenes, 16 minutes if you skip them.
It gets fun right afterwards, gets unfun, then gets fun again.
>>
>>334415967
How can a series be ruined if it was already ruined with MGS 4?

MGS V was a glimmer of fun and hope in a series that had died after the disaster that was MGS 4.
>>
File: White Cartoon Face Reborn.jpg (4 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
White Cartoon Face Reborn.jpg
4 KB, 112x125
>>334416106
>mgs5 is better than mgs4
You cant make this shit up.
>>
Phantom Pain is a breeze to platinum compared to Peace Walker. Holy fucking balls what a grind.

God damn vehicle battles man...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.