[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one flaw Protip: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Legion_cover.jpg (257 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257 KB, 350x496
Name one flaw

Protip: you can't
>>
>>334409986
It's not free.
>>
Garrisons
>>
It's so awful it fails to be a part of its alleged genre
>>
>>334409986
Designated garrison tables
>>
>LFR still around
>all progression will be balanced around trying to shill LFR
>everything not mythic will remain faceroll
>>
>>334409986
>name one flaw
It's not out yet, so I can't reach a logical/unbiased conclusion. But here come all the shitters to defecate all over it. Granted, it will most likely be shit, all we have to base our opinions on is the alpha. Sorry for using reasoning to give you an informed opinion
>>
File: 1419796701117.gif (894 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1419796701117.gif
894 KB, 320x213
The shills are out in force.

Fact: Only idiots will buy this expansion.

Prove me wrong. You cannot.
>>
>>334409986

I'm tired of the fact that they aren't moving the plot forward towards a true conclusion. Maybe they will in 7.1 expansions, but I doubt it. I want to see the armies of Azeroth go on the offensive against the Legion by waging a campaign retaking Legion corrupted world's like Xoroth in the Twisting Nether.

The repaired Tempest Keep and Exodar could work as mobile capitols as you advance. With branching quest lines depending on which world's you choose to liberate first.

I can dream
>>
The only flaw as usual is the spawn of casual shitters who'll bitch about the game not pandering to their casual tastes.
>>
>>334409986
I'll wait for Preach and Ghost to let me know if it's shit or not.
>>
>>334410705
>pretending that there was a "true conclusion" at the end of any WC game.
>>
>>334410705
>true conclusion

Anon, they ripped off Warhammer 40k to the very core.

Nothing's ever getting concluded. You're naive.
>>
>>334409986
no turkey jk
xD
>>
File: 1460325652561.jpg (39 KB, 320x230) Image search: [Google]
1460325652561.jpg
39 KB, 320x230
>>334410983
I believe that this will be that last expansion they make since they want WoW to die.
>>
File: 1460757308097.jpg (117 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1460757308097.jpg
117 KB, 728x546
>>334409986
>"Champions"
>>
>Was interested
>Garrison table return
>Playing with people to level a healer for Mythic content as going as my DPS is useless
>Do Oculus, Half the people get lost on the steps
>Do Utgarde Pinnacle, DPS rush through mobs to get the quest items
>Do Blackrock Depthes, Hunter pulls everything and blames it on the Warlock. Does this 3 times throughout whole thing. Quit when they didn't listen how to defeat the third boss and just attacked him on the steps...

I'll probably get it on sale for Single content stuff as I feel everyone I play with is an idiot or a child.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.