[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hideo Kojima ruined my childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Hideo-Kojima-December-2015.jpg (91 KB, 1000x549) Image search: [Google]
Hideo-Kojima-December-2015.jpg
91 KB, 1000x549
Hideo Kojima ruined my childhood
>>
Hideo Kojima didn't ruin my childhood

Fucking polio did. . .
>>
Yeah, he ruined mine too. MGS 4 was so fucking horrible. I still can't believe he released that pile of shit that can barely be called a game and thoroughly rapes the setting and story of the past games. MGS V was a cool game but it didn't erase his sins. THE SIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIEEEEEEE, CAN'T WASH THIS BLOOD OFF YOUR HANDS
>>
File: 1459360944745.png (321 KB, 443x455) Image search: [Google]
1459360944745.png
321 KB, 443x455
>>334408782
know what else he ruined?
Stefanie's butthole.
>>
>>334409024
MGSV was the most disappointing thing since my son.
>>
File: joost photo.jpg (123 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
joost photo.jpg
123 KB, 1024x684
>>334409391
>"Ah! Kojima-san! Please be gentle..."
>"Quiet, you sirry gaijin whoru!"
>Stifling a moan of pleasure, Stefanie vaguely reminisces that this is how her part in MGSV got a name; but that thought is quickly hammered off by Hideo's rapid thrusting. The dizzying rhythm proves too powerful for Stefanie to bear, and before she knows it, she starts yapping like a little dog as Kojima pounds away at her aching butthole. Anal was always her favorite, and he knew it. In fact, a mere glance of his sly fox-like eyes was enough to reveal Stefanie's innermost desires and deep, dark fantasies to him.
>He wastes no time, grabbing her ponytail and yanking it back, he forces the Dutch girl to arch her lithe body, thereby making the inner walls of her anus press tighter on his shaft. She cries out in pain as her plump butthole begins to prolapse under the force of Hideo's unrelenting assault, but she knows that no mercy is to be expected from him. Indeed, vigorous slaps soon redden her tender butt cheeks as her pitiless boss -no, her master- intensifies his thrusts, further ruining her anal cavity and her sweaty backside.
>"There's no way my boyfriend will want me now that my butt is so loose!" she thinks, without really caring. Indeed, the feeling of Kojima's meat pumping in and out of her chases all worries from her mind, and as he finally ejects his superior Japanese seed deep into her ass, for a brief instant, she knows true happiness.
>"Getto dressed, we habu photoshooto to do" he says, nonchalantly leaving her panting, sweat-drenched body like a child abandoning a broken toy for dinner time.
>Stefanie smiles for the camera. She smiles, because that's her job. But she also smiles because she can feel Kojima's spunk lodged in her innards, filling her with more joy than any other woman has ever known.
>suddenly, a little joy oozes out, staining her panties in an uncomfortable place.
>she smiles a little less, but the photographer doesn't care
*FLASH*
>>
>>334408782
Literally let me suffer now and never die again
THE FATHER SINS
>>
>>334409551
>all those Kojipro veterans having to take a photo with a literal who just because your director has a hard-on for her
>>
>>334409450

While my son eventually hung himself in a gas station washroom, the sad fact is MGS5 isn't going a way. It will always be here.
>>
File: joost photo2.jpg (61 KB, 266x208) Image search: [Google]
joost photo2.jpg
61 KB, 266x208
>>334409551
>after the photoshoot, Kojima leans towards her and whispers in her ear
Did you rike it?
>>
>>334409763
She's his office lady. It's a very prestigious situation.
>>
>>334409450
You mean your wife's son?
>>
>>334409778
Forever. . .
>>
File: 1296100638718.jpg (19 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
1296100638718.jpg
19 KB, 342x192
>>334409450
Is this a joke? If not, how old are you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.