[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you playing it /V/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Lost-Reavers.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lost-Reavers.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
Why aren't you playing it /V/
>>
>>334395353
>>334395353

BBecause I want fuck all to do with Bandai Namco after the faggotry they pulled with Armored Core 5.
>>
>>334395353
>/V/
fuck off
>>
There's a nigger on the cover.
>>
File: Lost Reaver.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Lost Reaver.webm
3 MB, 852x480
Its decent. Grinding gets real around level 15
>>
>>334395353
It's garbage.
>>334397581
If you think this is in any "decent" you need to get your eyes checked. And play some good video games for a change so you can see what makes out a good game. There were better coop shooters on the 360, 10 years ago.
>>
>>334397684
>being this mad
Name a better coop shooter on the 360 10 years ago that was free
go ahead ill wait
>>
>>334397815
>that was free
That changes nothing but you know what? I'll give you one. The fucking Ghost Recon Multiplayer demo blows this shit out of the fucking water.
>>
>>334397957
>demo
>>
>>334397957
>Ghost Recon
0/10, most likely a scrawny white guy who got his ass kicked in school often.
>>
>>334397998
It's free, you asked for it.
It looks like this was your only argument. Try to not get blown the fuck out you make a new thread.
>>
>>334398126
>comparing Demo to a full game that is in beta
opinion discarded. go back to >>>/trash/
>>
>>334395353
I don't know. Can i pirate it?

You shouldn't care OP, unless... you are a shill expecting me to buy your game of course.
>>
>>334398381
>Pirating a Free to Play game
I mean whatever floats your boat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.