[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buyers Remorse thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: DGS_Box_art.png (1 MB, 750x667) Image search: [Google]
DGS_Box_art.png
1 MB, 750x667
Buyers Remorse thread
>>
>>334394054
Care to explain why?
>>
>>334394123
It doesn't go anywhere and ends with a shit ton of questions and all the DLC was a bunch of irrelevant side stories.
>>
>>334394248
Good thing it never came over then.
>>
>>334394679
Pretty much, either wait for a sequel or don't bother playing it if it does.

Holy fuck I MGSV the fuck out of me, I feel so empty.

Shit the first case's killer's motive was something they eluded was going to be revealed later, but they never fucking do it.

They also eluded to why Count fagula was pretty racist against Nips, but never go into it aside from him saying "A Japanese guy betrayed me once... but that's a story for another day"

Why the fuck was sherlock holmes so fucking uppity about "the hounds of baskerville" book that the loli watson wrote? They never fucking explain that either.

Why did no one fucking tell loli watson that papa watson was fucking murdered in the first trial? Instead she just fucking ends the game with saying "Maybe I'll finally meet my dad again"

WHEN YOU FIRST MEET SHERLOCK HOLMES HE IS LOOKING FOR THIS RUSSIAN GUY CALLED DEMITRI
HE IS IN THE JURY DURING THE FINAL CASE AND ASIDE FROM NARUHODO ASKING HIM "WAIT AREN'T YOU DEMITRI?" IT FUCKING DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE

THE FINAL CASE WAS THIS FUCKING MESS ABOUT THIS GUY TRYING TO SELL TOP SECRET INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES VIA MORSE CODE, AND THE MORSE CODE HAD 4 NAMES ON IT
ASOGI
SASHA
GREGSON
WATSON

THEY ALL LOOK AT THIS AND GO "WEIRD OH WELL"

IS SHERLOCK HOLMES A FUCKING FRAUD OR WHAT? I STILL DON'T KNOW ALL OF HIS STORIES ARE WRITTEN BY THE LITTLE GIRL AND HE MAKES THEM UP, BUT WHATEVER HE IS STILL THE FAMOUS DETECTIVE
>>
still wanna play it tho
>>
File: 20160414_214604.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160414_214604.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
This part was neat though
>>
>>334395359
I'd love to hear more about the game, it seems I only hear disappointing things about it. It's a shame since almost all of the game looked to be amazing, only thing I couldn't stand was loli Watson, really seemed to throw what they were going for tone and world-wise.
>>334396031
neat, I wasn't going to watch due to potential spoilers but my interest in the game is waning anyway.
>>
>/v/ says the game is bad
Well I can't wait to play it myself then.
>>
>>334396401

Yeah it's usually an indication that the game is actually good.

I too am on board
>>
>>334396191
The is only 1 clear and simple motive in this game, everything else is either really fucking stupid or unexplained.

1st case - unexplained
2nd case - she thought asogi was going to turn her in, so she flipped out and somehow killed a guy who walks around with a fucking sword
3rd case - essentially case 5 part 1
4th case - fucking stupid, the killer is someone who did it on accident because she was throwing shit out of a window
5th case - only explained case, but just leaves more open questions in the end.

I like all the characters, but they don't really do anything.
>>
>>334396401
>implying /v/ is a hivemind
>implying AA threads of all things are a hivemind
how do you take part in any discussion at all on here
>>
>>334396401
>>334396907
the typical opinion about the game on /v/ is that it's good though
>>
>>334396401
But even Japan hated the game based on it's Amazon user score.
>>
File: quality.jpg (65 KB, 811x457) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
65 KB, 811x457
>>334397430
>typical opinion about the game on /v/ is that it's good though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.