[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did it fail? What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12
File: 1458746289304.jpg (79 KB, 725x389) Image search: [Google]
1458746289304.jpg
79 KB, 725x389
Why did it fail? What went wrong?
>>
Goddamn awful E3 presentation
Smash 3DS stole all the hype from the Wii U version
No third party games to cater faggots
People would rather discuss about how shitty the new paper mario is instead of actually discussing the actual good wii u games that only sold 2k copies
>>
>>334375445
It failed financially because of bad marketing and a frankly terrible name that made soccer moms and non-gamers (e.g. the people responsible for making Wii such a success) believe it was just a peripheral as opposed to a brand new console.

Quality-wise, though? Let's be honest, it fucking blows Wii out of the water so much it's not even funny.
>>
Nintendo needs a killer App at LAUNCH not Pikmin 3 9 months after launch, TERRIBLE Launch line up, one of the worst in history
>>
>>334375445
I'd pin the overall failure of it was the REALLY bad marketing. Even I didn't realize it was a new console for a while, just more peripherals or something.
PS4 and Xbone showed they were very much newer and more powerful systems than their previous generation, but Nintendo really fucked up and only really showcased the gamepad, which would, and did, confuse a lot of potential buyers.
>>
>7th gen hardware
>stupid name, normies thought it was a wii u add on or something
>tried to cash in on the Ipad, if kids want an ipad they get an ipad
>No games for like 2 years, almost as bad as PS3
>Smash 4 came out earlier on 3DS
>No new Zelda
>No Mario Universe
>>
>>334375445
Fucked with the name, marketing and it's too weak with 3rd party support, basically Nintendo being archaic as fuck. Also amiibo cancer.
>>
>>334375445
Not being as successful as other consoles doesn't mean it was a failure. Stop making this thread.
>>
>only showcased the gamepad at E3
>called it "Wii U"

Jesus Christ, Nintendo's marketing skills are even worse than the small business I work at. How could they have been so hilariously incompetent?
>>
>>334376604
Even Nintendo admits it's a failure and have full focus on NX. Console will forever be remembered as a failure in history of videogames. That isn't to say it's a bad console, it has some decent games but objectively it's a huge failure.
>>
Very few games worth playing since so many of the games are rehashes
>>
>>334376393
Neither console had anything worthwhile at launch.
>>
>>334376826
Consoles literally exist for rehashes, everyone buys them for fifa, MGS,Halo, Mario,BB etc; rehashes.
>>
>>334376775
The Virtual Boy was a commercial and critical failure. The Wii U was a minor commercial success and major critical success.
>>
Marketing was horrific. Not sure which was worse Xbone botnet presentation or Wii U.
>>
First and foremost, the fucking name had something to do with it. Notice how everyone!/ talking about NX now? Imagine if it were called the Wii US - no buzz at all.
It didn't help that the dev kits were hard to obtain and work with, 3rd party support was pathetic, first party games weree even more pathetic, and the vitual console is still a joke compared to the Wii; this thing was a total disaster and I hope it fed Nintendo some humble pie.
>>
>>334376931
>The Wii U was a minor commercial success and major critical success.

What do you mean by that?
>>
File: wiiu gaems.png (3 KB, 243x116) Image search: [Google]
wiiu gaems.png
3 KB, 243x116
I've been holding off buying one because if NX will be backwards compatible I'll just get that one. Here's the games I want to play that I can think of. Xenoblade and Bayo 2 are definites and the rest are maybes.
>>
>>334376775
Success shouldn't be an indication of quality though. The Wii was one of their most successful consoles ever and yet its library was the absolute worst.
>>
>>334376393
Nes- SMB- appeald to all gamers, killer app
snes- smw- appealed to all gamers, killer app
N64- SM64- appealed to all gamers- killer app
Gamecube- SSBM- appealed to hardcore gamers- killer app
Wii- wii sports- appealed to casual gamers- killer app

gameboy-tetris
gameboy advance-pokemon
ds-pokemon saved it
3ds-pokemon saved it

Make a full fledged Pokemon game, a good mario game at lauch or hope for a casual phenomenon like Wii sports or tetris, that's the only proven way Nintendo can win
>>
>>334376979
It sold alright, just not 100m units like the Wii. It has a pretty strong library with the most exclusives of any non-3DS console this gen.

I doubt Nintendo lost anything from it
>>
>>334376979
Games are good faggot

Still thr console with the most 80+ exclusives
>>
File: 1460203361796.png (14 KB, 588x123) Image search: [Google]
1460203361796.png
14 KB, 588x123
>>334376980

I've got some bad news for you. NX will not have BC.
>>
>>334376990
Wii brought families together and let everyone play tennis together and get fit. It was successful at what it tried to do, and then it had some GOAT games like Xenoblade Chronicles. It even had some fun soccer, basketball games etc that WiiU doesn't. Wii still sells decently because of all that And if your console isn't selling well you can't expect 3rd party support. Nintendo is giving up on it because it's not a success in any shape or form and you can bet NX won't be anything like it.
>>
>>334377143
I'll wait for the official reveal, but fuck
>>
>>334377096
Nintendo lost people interest I guess
>>
>>334377143
>random tweet from 3rd party dev saying "it makes me wonder if"
>confirmed
>>
>>334377096
They did lose from it, in fact they were losing money because of the Wii U up until last year when amiibo sales sky rocketed and made them profit again.
>>
>>334377127
Games are ok but nothing special.You can call me a faggot but it just shows your age.
>>
File: 1460438432544.png (469 KB, 527x686) Image search: [Google]
1460438432544.png
469 KB, 527x686
>>334375445
>Why did it fail?
It's an Xbox 360 with a shitty gimmick

>What went wrong?
That plus Neo-Nintendo. Like it or not, Nintendo doesn't make games like they used to even when the Wii started, but now they've hit rock bottom with nothing good or new. Like what does the Wii U even have that's MADE by Nintendo? Splatoon?

Hopefully now that Iwata is gone they COULD go back on the track, but who knows
>>
>>334375445

Terrible, terrible marketing. Unlike the Wii which was extremely focused on the blue ocean strategy (the marketing of goods at uncontested markets), the WiiU tried to get broad appeal. What resulted was a console that neither causals or console buyers wanted.
>>
>>334377176
Why are you explaining to me why Wii sells? I know why it sells.

You talk like a casual. Wii sports games barely had any content or real quality to them at all and one or two good games like Xenoblade doesn't justify the entire price of the console.

>and you can bet NX won't be anything like it

What do you mean by that? Besides the gamepad, which is a pretty minor feature, Wii U is exactly like every other console that didn't rely on gimmicks and motion controls.
>>
>>334377127

And still the console with less games.
>>
-It was too fucking weak compared to its competitors, which scared off 3rd party support
-Really stupid name that probably confused original Wii owners.
-They burned bridges with a ton of popular YTers/Twitch streamers with their shitty policies, monetization theft and constant takedowns. Meanwhile traditional video game journalism crashed and burned during Gamergate. How are they supposed to market their shit?
-Awful online support
-Increased competition from phone games which are taking away the younger demographics
>>
>>334375445
They didn't release Super Mario Maker at day 1 launch. It is without doubt the best game on the system and also the game that uses the WiiU pad in the absolute best way. Showing off that instead of Nintendo-Land would've made people go "OH MY GOD THAT CONTROLLER MAKES SO MUCH SENSE" instead of bitching about wanting the Xbone and PS4-controller.
>>
>>334377769
(cont) also the game that uses their internet-functions in the best way as well.
>>
>>334377683
>Wii U is exactly like every other console that didn't rely on gimmicks and motion controls.

Except it shitty and weak and hard to make games for. But other than that yeah.

>You talk like a casual.

Sry mr. hardcore

>Wii sports games barely had any content or real quality

Nothing less than other sports games.

>one or two good games like Xenoblade doesn't justify the entire price of the console.

Actually it literally does. People bought sega for 3.5 sonic games, people still buy X Box for Ninja Gaiden etc.
>>
>>334377127

That's like going to the movie store and your 7 year old gets all the rugrats movies and says they are the best movies

Yeah I guess they can be considered good... but honestly who gives a shit. I know I don't give a shit about games like Toad treasure tracker.
>>
>>334375445
Two keys reasons:
>inability to set itself apart from the Wii
>Casuals migrated to mobile platforms and smartphones

The name WiiU made it sound like a peripheral to the Wii, so much so that Nintendo actually launched two separate campaigns that explicitly said in both their advertisements and commercials that the WiiU was not a revamped Wii (Like the Wii Mini or new 3DS) nor a Wii accessory.

That and smartphones weren't massively adopted back in 2006 - 2008. Around 2010 or so when iPhone and eventually Android sales really started taking off, casuals left the Wii in favor of cheap, freemium games in app stores.
>>
>>334377225

It's a well known leaker with insider info.
>>
>missing the real reason

They haven't made a game with a fast physics engine in years. Once the Wii philosophy kicked in, they still haven't looked back; even though their entire fanbase was and still is.

Until Mario can turn on a dime, Smash unfucks itself, Kirby can move faster than 1mph, and Pokemon makes non-balloon looking models I'm fucking done.

big n listens to no one and they're never wrong. the wii u was a huge success
>>
>>334376393
ever worse the the NA sega saturn launch line up?
>>
>>334377959
So?
>>
qwerty
>>
>>334378027

I'm just saying she's not a third party dev. Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>334377968
>a fast physics engine

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>334377769
>>334377853
As a game, it gets really lame after a couple hours and the community is full of shit yuropoors making autoscrollers or filling the level with enemies.
Like it would've helped the Wii U sell much more at the start, but don't kid yourself by saying "best game on Wii U".
>>
>>334377863
>Except it shitty and weak and hard to make games for

What does that even mean? Are you referring to third party support? Are you implying that third party games are better than exclusives?

You'd have to be an enormous faggot to argue that the Wii had a better library than Wii U.

>Actually it literally does

Actually it literally doesn't.
>>
File: 3rd parties.png (241 KB, 1435x717) Image search: [Google]
3rd parties.png
241 KB, 1435x717
They fucked up by not netting Skylanders as an exclusive when Activision approached them.
>>
>>334378238
>Actually it literally doesn't.

Feel free to point examples how it doesn't

>What does that even mean?

If you don't know what it means you should probably read more books.
> Are you implying that third party games are better than exclusives?

Some of the are, some of them aren't.

>You'd have to be an enormous faggot to argue that the Wii had a better library than Wii U.

You mean have a different opinion from yours? Your age is showing.
>>
>>334378159
Probably wants Melee 2.0 and F-Zero, I don't know.
>>
>>334378385
>Feel free to point examples how it doesn't

Except it's not an example-based argument, you fucking moron. The price of one or two games objectively isn't enough to cover the price of the Wii.

Were you dropped on your head?

>If you don't know what it means you should probably read more books

Saying it's "shitty" and "weak" isn't an argument.

>Some of the are, some of them aren't.

Most exclusives are better than most third party games.

>You mean have a different opinion from yours?

Holy shit, so you actually DO think that Wii has a better library?
>>
>>334375445
Garbage piracy scene
>>
>>334378159
Gotta have brick physics, bro. No floaty stuff but Poke-Floats.
>>
>>334378638
>The price of one or two games objectively isn't enough to cover the price of the Wii.
>Were you dropped on your head?

Explain how it objectively doesn't make the console worth buying, objectively, I'll wait.

>Saying it's "shitty" and "weak" isn't an argument.
Looking at how Nintendo abandoned it and specs it's literally a fact.

>Most exclusives are better than most third party games.
Some of them are, some of them aren't.

>Holy shit, so you actually DO think that Wii has a better library?

Holy shit, you don't? Kek
>>
>>334378373
>EA
no thanks
>>
>>334377176
Mind you, a huge number of the current Wii sales are because the Wii is a fucking great emulator. Super easy to hack, super easy to pop games on SD cards/USBs/harddrives in and out. And it's super fucking cheap at this point, you can pick up a used Wii for like $50 since everybody on earth had one.

Honestly, it's probably the single best emulation machine to exist besides PCs. Only thing it can't do is Xbox/PS2/PSX. Besides that, it's got practically anything you could want.
>>
>>334375445
>Still cant emulate with it
>>
>>334375710
First post said it all.

Especially considering Smash 3DS somehow ended up better than the Wii U version.

That and people still thinking it's a Wii controller.
>>
>>334379007
Whether you like them or not (and fuck knows I don't), their shit sells, and sells well.
>>
>>334378373
Everyone of those games are shit, but I get your point.
>>
>>334377871

It's more like having a console with a shitton of Disney/Pixar movies, when all the other consoles only have a handful of Michael Bay movies.
>>
>>334378159
I want Mario 64: 2 not Galaxy or 3D whatever.
>>
>>334377769
>level editor
>best Wii U game
Now that's just sad...
>>
>>334379374
Wait for a Mario Maker 3d
>>
>>334378175
I honestly can't think of a better game on Wii U

but even so - Mario Maker uses the WiiU-pad correctly. There should've been more similiar uses like that - like you could've had a game where you summon/build/etc things from the WiiU-pad onto the big screen. I never played Pikmin 3 but that game seemed to be one of the few other games that took the controller seriously.
>>
>>334375445
crap marketing and not enough support for the 3rd party dudebro games
>>
>>334379486
Why?
>>
>>334375445
They tried to use the same gimmick that killed THQ. They are genuinely retarded.
>>
>>334379612
why is it a killer app in the first place
A LEVEL EDITOR
people aren't building PCs to play SMW hacks
>>
>>334379486
I agree
>>
>>334375445
People around ehre didnt even know it was a new console. They thought it was just a fancy new controller for the wii
>>
>>334379519
you're gay
>>
>>334379534
>I honestly can't think of a better game on Wii U
Sweet, then I can name you some.
>Xenoblade X
>Hyrule Warriors
>Bayo 2
>Super Smash Bros.
>Yoshi's Wooly World
>Pikmin 3
>Splatoon
I would rather get a fun game right off the bat than being told to make one myself, regardless of how much "innovation" it provides.
>>
>>334379301
That's an apt simile.
>>
>>334379662
People like building shit, that's why Minecraft sold so well. Or you can just play stages made by others, just like in any other platformer.
>>
>>334379792
You literally don't have to make a single thing in the entire game.
>>
>>334379970
Yeah man, you could always play the fan-made levels. I especially like the ones that autoscroll to the end and require no controller input at all.
>>
>>334380151
Or you could just play highly rated ones that are fantastic.

>Zelda is crap, I kept running into a tree, shit game heh
>>
>>334375445
>Bad name
>Stupid big "controller" that will probably hurt your hands after 30min of play
>Shitty hardware
>No big AAA titles other than muh mario and muh zelda
>>
>>334379374
SMS was 64 2, but I agree we need another game like 64. 3DW is fun but it feels so hollow.
>>
boy, if only Nintendo would let us pick some Smash roster characters, that would be sick
>>
File: CZNIFcvXEAAjSQ5.jpg (48 KB, 583x573) Image search: [Google]
CZNIFcvXEAAjSQ5.jpg
48 KB, 583x573
>>334375445
Marketing. The Wii hit it big with non gamer audiences and the traditional video game players who might have had one dropped it long before the end of it's life cycle. So when it came time to reveal the Wii U at E3 the main, casual userbase of the Wii obviously weren't going to be paying attention to the event and a lot of people who did see the reveal thought it was just a tablet controller add-on to the Wii. To this day I see confused older people and parents in game stores asking if Wii U games play on their Wiis or if they need the controller for them, not knowing it's an entire new system.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1024x576
>>334380330
>>
The name was bad, causing confusion from the general market.

Their E3 showing was poor to say the least.

The game had few notable titles for an entire year after launch.

Launch-day update problems locked consoles for upwards of 12 hours even on good connections.

OS was slower than all get out for two years.

All exclusives were delayed nearly a year until after the console launched.

Smash 3DS undermined the Wii U version's success.

The console's killer apps, Splatoon and Mario Maker, came out in the last year of the console's life.

Rumors of the NX have been swirling since 2014, making potential informed buyers wary.

Despite the console's current expansive and enjoyable library (speaking as a Wii U owner), none of the games are definite system sellers.

Purchases are STILL tied to the console instead of to an account.

Little to no cross-buy.

Software and hardware architecture made it difficult for developers to port to

Underpowered hardware made it unprofitable for devs to learn how to port to it since the end result wouldn't be as impressive as PS4 or Xbone

Rare Replay exists, thoroughly embarrassing Nintendo's entire Virtual Console service

No Senran Kagura game despite touch screen????

No "new" Zelda game to draw in potential buyers from both the core market and the casual market (WW HD and TP HD did help to draw in younger customers unaware that these games weren't actually new)

I could go on but I'm running out of room in the post.
>>
>>334381239

tl:dr but
>No Senran Kagura game despite touch screen????
kek
>>
File: wat.png (34 KB, 128x93) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
34 KB, 128x93
NO.

FUCKING.

GAMES.
>>
File: 4y7.png (31 KB, 576x538) Image search: [Google]
4y7.png
31 KB, 576x538
>>334380612
>
>>
File: 1422874444470.jpg (194 KB, 731x556) Image search: [Google]
1422874444470.jpg
194 KB, 731x556
>>334377143
I'd be relatively okay with NX ports of Wii U games instead of BC if they did something similar to Xbone's obscure and swept under the rug service of putting last-gen games in to the console and being offered a digital upgrade for 10 bucks that requires the last-gen disk to be in the console.

I ran my finger over my Wii U collection and not counting Rayman Legends, ZombiU and the HD Zeldas, I only counted 15 games. Porting 15 games to the NX wouldn't be too hard for Nintendo.
>>
>>334375445
Build quality is awful. Cheap plastic, crappy buttons, the only reason I still use the gamepad is off-TV play. Wii's Classic Controller Pro is so much better than this controller.
>>
>>334378373
Would it really matter, dosen't Skylanders sell those most on Nintendo platforms regardless?
>>
>>334375445
no games.

Unless you like rehashed platformers.
>>
File: 1459376043737.png (1 MB, 864x1068) Image search: [Google]
1459376043737.png
1 MB, 864x1068
So many people blame marketing, but honestly how are they supposed to market it? The Wii U has nothing to interest the dudebros that buy most of the games and consoles and marketing can only do so much for a crappy product nobody wants. People know things like Mario and Smash exist, they just don't care.
>>
>>334380212
>Stupid big "controller" that will probably hurt your hands after 30min of play

>I literally have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm a fucking retard

FTFY.
>>
>>334382337
Shut the fuck up, if I say it it's fucking true, faggot.
>>
>>334382568
It must be hard having baby hands.
>>
Same reasons the N64 and the GC failed.
They tried to gear it towards gamers, but failed to support it with a constant flow of games.
I have absolutely no problem with being limited to 2 or 3 excellent games a year that match my taste. That's why imho the N64 was the best console I have ever had.
Many people can't cope with that, though, so they won't get it, which results in increasing the problem regarding the lack of games.

The Wii also had only 2 or 3 excellent games a year, so it meant no change for me, but below that was a plethora of average games, which is apparently what drives console sales.
>>
>>334376223
This is the correct answer. Marketing is more to blame than specs. The specs played a part, but if something sells you make products for it.
>>
>>334376604
The thread was already made. How can he stop making it?
>>
>>334375445
The most fun me and my friends have ever had were connecting 4 GBAs to the GC and playing four swords battle multiplayer.

It was fucking amazing. I expected to be able to do the same kind thing on the Wii U, and was prepared to buy 3 extra of the screenpads for it.

Then they made a console so shitty that it could only ever connect 1 screen pad. All the ideas for crazy good multiplayer with the system were dashed.

Nintendo ruined the Wii U.
>>
File: untitled.png (246 KB, 551x385) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
246 KB, 551x385
>>334377324
NSMBU needed an update.
Also you can't really compare SM64 DS to Majora's Mask seeing as one was a full remake and another was a port.
Also SM64DS doesn't have better visuals unless you're using an emulator otherwise they're extremely blurry, you also forgot to mention how the controls were ass.
>>
Horrible, horrible marketing.
Laughable name.
Bad first party games.
No Third party games.
Nintendo pissing of its fans with stupid decisions.

Simple as that.
>>
It didn't cater to casuals.
>>
>>334382990
Must be hard being mentelly retarted.
>>
>>334386197
Said the manbaby.
>>
>>334375445
>Monopolistic behavior from nintendo.
>Strict 3rd publishing contracts
>and Cowardly 3rd party developpers scared of a little bit of inovation.
>Barely used controller
>Terrible name and marketing
>wrong time wrong place
>>
>>334377143
>Attention whore on social media
>Confirmation
fuck right off the edge of my dick mate.
>>
>>334387098
>Monopolistic behavior from nintendo.
I don't think you're aware as to what this means
That aside you've got it more or less down.
>>
>>334375445
>What went wrong?
Nintendo
>>
>>334387306
>>Monopolistic behavior from nintendo.
Acting like a tyrant for 20 years was bound to leave a bad taste in some peoples mouthes.

the NES and SNES days spelled doom for Nintendo.
>>
>>334388158
You say that but from GBA and on they've had great third party support when it comes to their handhelds. It's their consoles that seem to suffer in that regard but they're all Nintendo anyway.
>>
You can say what you want about the console but theirs no doubt just like the dreamcast the wii u will be praised because it was under appreciated and had a few top tier games on it. New t generation hipsters will be scouring the globe for a wii so they can flaunt to their friend, "Dude i only play the best consoles..." and the faggots will agree just for the fact that the console underperformed.

jet set radio = splatoon
Sonic Adventure + SM3DW

It's bullshit but it will happen
>>
>>334389252
No shit. There's nothing particularly bad about the Wii U after all outside of the terrible marketing.
>>
No marketing + No games

I rather have a PS4, at least it quaranteed to have games on it, also its more socially acceptable to own a PS4 than Wii
>>
>>334389748
>No games
Nice meme
>>
>>334388503

Nintendo handhelds had strong third party support because Nintendo always dominated the market.

It's worth noting that the 3ds third party support is at an all time low due to all the non Japanese devs leaving for mobile.
>>
>>334390301
Not that Nintendo consoles in general had strong western support or that they were good on those systems to begin with, which is also one of the reasons why the Wii U failed, the lack of quality in those games but that's besides the point.
>>
>>334375445
Tried to keep the Wii casuals who played Wii sports and forgot about their Wii. Them people moved to mobile gaming. They could give a fuck less about the Wii U.
>>
>>334390060
> Meme
Mention upcoming game on the console then, meanwhile on other console they have more.
>>
>>334383156
>I have absolutely no problem with being limited to 2 or 3 excellent games a year that match my taste. That's why imho the N64 was the best console I have ever had.
Me too. Quality > Quantity, yet for my interests the Wii U has gotten a lot more worthwhile games than the PS4 or XBone anyway. So although it could use more games, it still offers the most (for me) by a ratio of like 10:1.

I haven't been this satisfied with a console since the SNES, and I almost gave up on Nintendo after the Wii.
>>
>>334375445
shit marketing
most people were thinking that the handheld controller was the console
>>
>>334390807
Not him but are you seriously just going to disregard the games already on the system and say
>LEL NO GAEMS
because there's not as much multiplats?

>meanwhile on other console they have more.
See above all of the worthwhile games have been multiplats and are generally low quality games, even Street Fighter has fallen from grace at this point.
>>
>>334375445
It got meme-magic'd to death because someone keeps making this exact same thread that gets filled with reasons everyone already knows every day.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.