[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC Games for pad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hori_fs_mini4.jpg (36 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
hori_fs_mini4.jpg
36 KB, 600x445
Bought pic related for Street Fighter mostly but i would like to hear of other games that work great with an arcade stick
Shoot em ups, platformers...
>>
Shovel Knight is great with stick, is there any way you can get a refund for the stick now though?
>>
>>334375430
i got it for a really good price second hand
if anything ill resell it if i get a good upgrade. it does feel too tiny for my big guitarist hands
>>
>>334375556
If you do get another stick go for qumba q1, it's a awesome beginner stick
>>
>>334375626
i was looking into buying the Mayflash F300 but this looks awesome! looks like an incredibly good deal, ill look into it
thanks
>>
Stop being fags, Hori is the one true stick maker
>>
>>334377442
but Hori now uses Hori components instead of Sanwa.
>>
>>334377578
And so do arcades. Sanwa is outdated.
>>
>>334375194
I've played Guacamelee, Fortune Summoners and currently La Mulana with mine.
>>
>>334377442
>buying a $40 shit stick to make sure you didn't waste $150 makes you a fag
Maybe you should start paying for stuff with your own money instead of mommys credit card.
>>
play emulator games
>>
>>334378004
>has never been to a real arcade with real parts
>actually trying to claim others are the ones underage
>>
>>334378092
i do! mostly street fighter alpha 3 and 3rd strike on Fightcade
>>
File: 1452139631770.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452139631770.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>they make sticks that are smaller than mobile phones now
>>
>>334378959
Do you think that Harada is secretly the bottom?
>>
For shmups: DariusBurst, Strania: The Stella Machina, Astebreed, and Mushihimesama are all on Steam - if you can get the pad to work with steam you should have no problem playing those games. All four are excellent (my favorite being DariusBurst).

It's not the same but I just ordered a Fighting Commander V to play some fightan', shootin', and MAME.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.