[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This shit is literally a DUDE BRO game >yet people act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: World-Of-Warcraft-Logo.jpg (476 KB, 2827x1608) Image search: [Google]
World-Of-Warcraft-Logo.jpg
476 KB, 2827x1608
>This shit is literally a DUDE BRO game
>yet people act like its something special
Nostalgia is poison
>>
calm down numale faggot
>>
ITT: Half Baked Opinions and (You) Fishing
>>
I agree that WoW was always hot garbage but what does

>DUDE BRO game

even mean?
>>
>>334372652
Probably casualness.

Shallowness -- unwarranted.
>>
What is the simplest fix to both content deprivation and shallow design?
>>
>>334371917
Buy all of the expansions + Legion = Instant 100 character. Instant level 3 garrison with level 2 buildings. The only thing missing is the ability to fly, which is a royal pain in the ass to get for new players.
>>
>>334372908
>listing the option to skip leveling as a best feature
OK.
>>
File: happy Tony.jpg (61 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
happy Tony.jpg
61 KB, 567x800
>be playing with my mythic guild
>am one of the officers, recruit lots of people, a handful even stood long term and became core
>be there since wotlk, slowly progressed to becoming one of the pillars
>a guy that just got here a month ago, hasn't even got raider rank whispers me saying he has something of worth to ask me
>he says he's actually the officer of a heroic raiding guild and seeing how I perform I could give him some suggestion
>think to myself I'm gonna play along and pretend I'm interested in his pitiful guild
>say sure, give him the link to a post I made after editing it and fucking up rotation and gliphs
>the day after I log on
>he immediately whispers me screaming how he got kicked from the raid for doing sub par dps all because of my post
>tough luck kiddo
>whisper the GM of his guild, tell him how he's trying to jump ship to get into mine because he thinks you're lame
>he shits himself seeing my guild's name (top 5 worldwide)
>one minute later dumbo has been kicked out of his guild
>tell this in trade chat too adding some more details here and there to make sure no decent guild will ever add him again
>GM of his old guild even gives me his house address at my request
>tell this to Adam (GM of my guild) on Vent and we laugh it off
>he asks the retard to come on vent one day and invites him to our channel
>he's basically crying at this point asking me why I put all that effort into hurting him
>reveal to him that us elite mythic raiders are hardcore about everything we do
>proceed to swat him and his family 4 fun, dog got killed
>>
>>334372885
Think about and you will come to an answer.
>>
>>334374040
When was this first posted
>>
>>334374187
Probably an edited version of an old copy pasta. Also swatting being popular, so I'm going to guess around WoTLK
>>
>>334374108
Not theme park?
>>
>>334372652
some meme that op wants to attach to a game to fit in on this board
>>
>>334374040
Wow, you must be proud of yourself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.