[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this actually ok? I just need something to play until blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
Is this actually ok?

I just need something to play until blood and wine comes out.
>>
>>334370547
yes
fun
>>
>>334370547
Most fun i've ever had with an AAA game and I didnt even got to play MP.
>>
the base game is fun, the extra shit with the car is fucking useless and annoying
>>
>>334370547
its pretty good, anon
>>
>>334371290
I liked the new quests.
the car is bullshit, tho.
>>
Pretty okay.

Not sure why there at least one thread about it everyday though.
>>
>>334370547
People still give a shit about W3?
>>
>>334371583
Yeah I played it for the first time in december-january.
>>
>>334370547
I've been loving it. It's the perfect mindless fun kind of game. The story is lame but the gameplay is tons of fun. Pursuits at night can get your blood pumping and there are plenty of entertaining ways to dispatch the zombies both day and night.

The game is ripe for webms but I rarely see any from it.

Highly recommended.
>>
>>334370547
I was afraid it would be another Dead Island, it turned out to be pretty ok.
>>
>>334371730
This

It is fun, that's all that matters. When you get the grappling hook and some guns it's even better. There is a phone app for the game that you can get additional supplies from.
>>
>>334370547
Quests are really bad and gameplay gets boring after about 15 hours.
You should play Dark Souls 3 like any other normal person
>>
>>334374602
Except dark souls 3 is unoptimized shit on PC
>>
Yes and they finally allow to remove chromatic aberration
>>
>>334374602
go shill somewhere else, faggot.
There are like 10 threads about your shitty game
>>
>>334374968
I don't think Fromsoft has to shill their games here.
>>
>>334374742
Really? I have an i5 and a GTX 660 and I run dark souls 3 perfectly fine.
>>
>>334375193
What do you mean by perfectly fine?
>>
>>334370547
Good game, but not worth 60$
Pirate it.

Once you finish the main story there is nothing but quests that involve "go find this" and shit.

New DLC is boring. No fast travel and you HAVE to drive for 10 min to each quest, then drive to the quest marker. No one that makes a game like that deserves money, so pirate that too.
>>
>>334375514
60fps locked.
>>
>>334374602
>stop playing games and go play the FotM meme game
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.