[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most disappointing Dragon Ball game you've bought?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 100_8906.jpg (420 KB, 1619x1352) Image search: [Google]
100_8906.jpg
420 KB, 1619x1352
What is the most disappointing Dragon Ball game you've bought?
>>
Taiketsu

What the fuck
>>
File: lia129.jpg (31 KB, 582x466) Image search: [Google]
lia129.jpg
31 KB, 582x466
Sagas on ps2

bought day one in beat it that day.....
>>
>>334351170
Every Dragon Ball game after Infinite World
>>
budokai 3
>>
>>334353040
Xenoverse wasn't so bad aside the RNG level layers.
>>
Final Bout.
>>334353208
Was that the only DB game you've bought?
>>
>>334351170
Tenkaichi was a mistake
2d dragon ball was fun and had combos, tenkaichi is literally mashing one button and flying around with no reason at all
>>
Sagas, probably the worst game I've ever played. Sonic 06 was better.
>>
File: CHANGE THE FUTURE.jpg (341 KB, 842x2000) Image search: [Google]
CHANGE THE FUTURE.jpg
341 KB, 842x2000
Ultimate Battle 22.

The UK didn't get many DB games until the PS2 ones came out, so I shit myself when I saw it visiting Holland. They had that and GT Final Bout, but Ultimate Battle 22 had more Z characters, and GT hadn't even aired in the UK at that point so I grabbed it.

I didn't know it was literally an inferior version of the Super Butouden SNES games I'd been emulating.

I still played the shit out of it, an the OST was based. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDjeXAxKcC0
>>
>>334353353
define fun because I think I have more fun playing BT3 because of the free flying mechanics. Budokai games are just regular fighting games with DBZ skin. Once I got Tenkaichi 3, I couldn't go back to Budokai 1 and 2. I fell for the "Burst Limit is a good game meme". It's not.
>>
>>334351170

>DBZ Sagas
>advertised as open world
>Play an open fighting game through the story
>get it
>invisble walls everywhere
>take turns during boss fights
>very short
>so many game breaking glitches and freezes

It was fun but I had my hopes too high
>>
File: Android_15dfsd.jpg (25 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
Android_15dfsd.jpg
25 KB, 575x431
>>334353673
>Someone else enjoyed T3 more than Budokai

My nigga. I loved Raging Blast 2 as well.
>>
>>334351170
>those covers
Jess Christ America have some standards
>>
>>334353773
well Tenkaichi 3 also has my waifu, which none of the Budokai games has. (Zangya)
>>
Either Final Bout or Ultimate Battle 22.

Tenkaichi 2 and 3 are still god-tier.
>every transformed state isnt just a power increase, they get new attacks as well
>no stupid mini games to use fusion
>no stupid Dragon Rush mechanic
>>
File: KAI.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
KAI.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Will any of the Super characters be fun to play once they start appearing in games?

Kinda hype for Winnie the Pooh.
>>
>>334353773
I imported RB1 and RB 2 from the USA because I couldn't find them in stores. But I'm really disappointed with both. Maybe it's the fact that I cannot adapt to the game mechanic at all which kill easily my entertainment to play them.
>>
>>334351170
Ultimate Battle 22. Final Bout was a much better game than that piece of shit. Legacy of Goku 1 was atrocious and one of worst GBA games ever made. Thankfully the sequels were much better. Sagas was also a terrible game, but thankfully I only rented that one.

Super disappointed me, but it wasn't exactly bad.
>>
File: Goku and Vegeta achieve SSJ5.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Goku and Vegeta achieve SSJ5.jpg
171 KB, 1280x720
>>334354703

Legacy of Goku may have been shit, but it's one of the only games to use the US soundtrack.

Supersonic Warriors was fucking great though, I wish there was a game with that gameplay style for a real console.
>>
Legacy Of Goku
>>
Budokai 3 is still the GOAT. Tenkaichi games were okay but had no real depth to them. Xenoverse is enjoyable for the novelty but otherwise nothing special.
>>
>>334354435
Pooh is gonna be nerfed so that he can be punched.

Magetta would probably get a complete overhaul so that he doesn't suck dick.

Frost is Frieza but with a gimmick that would probably weaken the opponent temporarily.

Cabba is the same as all Saiyans.

Need to see more of Hit since all we seen so far is that attack he used on Frost and Time-Skip.
>>
>>334351170
Budokai 1 was God awful dog shit. Its only redeeming feature is that it led to the creation of Budokai 3.
>>
>>334354819
T3? No depth? Have you even look at the huge tutorial in that game? Budokai games have practically no tutorial at all.
>>
taiketsu and sagas
ffs
>>
Taiketsu

What a piece of true shit.
>>
>>334355228
Final Fantasy XIII has a 20 hour tutorial. Must be the deepest game ever!
>>
>>334355449
your analogy is flawed. Tenkaichi has more content to know about the fighting mechanics than the Budokai games. The other game is a different genre.
>>
Final Bout.

I managed to have some fun with it I guess, but it really is an awful game.
>>
>>334355201
Budokai 1 had the best cutscenes.
Especially compared to 2 and 3.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.