[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm playing DaS1 right now and I can't decide whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: halberd-onhand-large.jpg (68 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
halberd-onhand-large.jpg
68 KB, 600x409
I'm playing DaS1 right now and I can't decide whether to keep the Halberd or the Lucerne.
What do?
>>
make up your mind
>>
>>334341891

Play around with the movesets

Choose the one you like.
>>
>>334341891

Replace Halberd with Gargoyle Halberd. Upgrade Halberd to +10 for Lifehunt Scythe.
>>
>>334341891
keep whichever one you like better.
>>
>>334341891
Beat the game with only the halbred on my first run through the game.
>>
File: 1438496284488.jpg (97 KB, 915x960) Image search: [Google]
1438496284488.jpg
97 KB, 915x960
>mfw three chievos left to go
>get all pyromancies
>get all miracles
>get all rare weapons

If only the bottomless box wasn't so goddamn shit in this game I could probably organize myself better. Even then, I can't tell which ones I'm missing unless I go checking 1-on-1.
>>
You want that sweet, sweet BKH, nigga. Shit is beyond cash. Up that strength and get it.
>>
File: 1433397769084.png (248 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1433397769084.png
248 KB, 500x375
I got the Gargoyle Halberd and it carried me through the whole game.
>>
>>334341891
Flip a coin. First play through I used the BKGA and that carried me.
>>
Ditch both. Acquire Great Scythe. Win.
>>334342170
Ignore this guy, lifehunt scythe is inferior in every way except bleed, which is laughably useless after Anor Londo anyways. The range of the GScythe will let you get way more hits in as well, so it'll proc bleed more with a less risky playstyle.
>>
>>334341891
You should probably just play DaSIII
>>
>>334344313
It's unlikely I'll be able to run it.
>>
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
>For a limited time, you can purchase the Dark Souls III + Steam Controller Bundle and save 40% on the Steam Controller!*

>Already pre-purchased Dark Souls III on Steam? The Steam Controller will be 40% off* for customers that previously purchased Dark Souls III on Steam.

I click the link, yet it just takes me to the default store page? WTF? How the fuck do I get 40% off steam controller?
>>
>>334341891

Both are great
>>
>>334341891

Halberds got the poking moveset back. Objectively the best PvE weapon available.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.