[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movie remakes >completely retells the story making it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>movie remakes
>completely retells the story making it new and fresh, changes up the visuals and casts new actors, feels familiar yet different

>video game remakes
>we uh, made the textures a little better. everything else is the same though.

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>334335987
>Bill Murray singing bare necessities

I don't know if I want this
>>
are there any kid friendly movies about a kid or two going on a wonderful journey inside a haunted mansion
>>
What, would you prefer
>video game remake
>has the names and general designs of the characters, and absofuckinglutely nothing else in common with the original
>>
>>334335987
> Remake the game and chance everything
> It's an insult to the series

>Change nothing
>Fucking rip off
>>
>>334336356
that Haunted Mansion movie that came out a few years ago?
I only remember it for the uvula joke
>>
>Sexy Snake scene is short as fuck and she never shows up again

She's a much better character than Nigger Cat and Baloo in the Loo
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (444 KB, 640x905) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
444 KB, 640x905
>Original
>Janky piece of shit with almost all one color, and gameplay that was a little bit boring

>Remake
>Newly designed with gorgeous art-like visuals, much more clever level design and more levels in general

THIS is how a remake should happen, boys. Take note.
>>
>>334335987
>meanwhile, /v/ throws a constant hissy fit at the FF7 remake being anything other than a lazy, graphics update only "remake"
>>
>>334335987
movie remasters also exist, as do remakes that change everything.

Hey, ever played Syndicate?
>>
>>334336541

>scarlett jewhansson

no thank you
>>
>>334335987
You're confusing remakes to remasters.

Tomber Raider 2015 vs Star Wars 1997.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.