[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ I work for a gaming outlet that i cant specify because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ffxv.png (532 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
ffxv.png
532 KB, 960x500
Hey /v/
I work for a gaming outlet that i cant specify because of NDA
Ive played 5 hours of a complete pre-beta build of the game, ask me anything you want.
>>
>>334330547
is it steady at 30 fps?
>>
>>334331003
Framerate is way better than platinum demo, in fact i cant remember any drops at all.
I also admit, i have trouble noticing a difference between 25 and 30fps, only notice when it drops a lot, but it was certaintly more consistent

However, the graphics were much worse than the platinum demo, but its pre-beta, square assured me graphics and framerate will both be improved.
>>
>>334330547
did you see any weapons that were not present in ED and plat demo? if yes share details about em
>>
>>334331548
Weapons or weapon types?

Answer is yes to both, but im going to assume you meant the latter

One handed swords, greatswords, spears and guns were available, and there were at least 2 of each type.

Different weapons within a type also have slightly different movesets, for instance the second gun i found had a slightly higher rate of fire but less damage output.
>>
>>334331275
Did you like it?
Do you think the game has potential?
>>
>>334330547
did you find more outfits?
>>
>>334331893

Square is clearly out for redemption with this game, they have been open about it and it reflects that in the gameplay. One of the big concerns i had is that the game would actually be TOO reactionary to 13. Im pleased to say that in my personal experiences, everything ive had the pleasure of playing so far has been excellent. The "open world" is great in terms of its stuff to do, areas to explore and items to find. But it dosent detract from the plot for people who want a more guided and linear experience (at least so far)

All in all, my excitement went from a 7/10 to an 8.5/10. If it delivers an entire 50+ hours of what i played, i think well have a legitimate GOTY contender on our hands.
>>
>>334331748
no i meant weapons. i know all types from game informer. share details about all weapons you played with that are not in any demo plz
>>
>>334332161
No
>>
>>334332260
can you get a temporal trip so people don't shitpost with your name?
Did you get to see another characters?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.