[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Summon a red phantom for some pvp >His model is frozen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>Summon a red phantom for some pvp
>His model is frozen
>Glides along the ground
>Takes no damage

>Summon a sunbro for old demon king
>Yet to co-op with anyone on a boss
>Excited as fuck
>Frozen model, glides along the ground, takes no damage
>One shots boss
>Can't do the boss again unitl NG+

Why do people do this, what fun is there to have running around with god mode?
>>
Well you see, Simba, people are cunts.
>>
>>334325952
>He summons on his first playthrough

Did you really need to make a thread just to tell us what a casual you are
>>
>>334326168
I just want to get into peoples heads and figure out what fun is there to have doing this?

Someone literally spend 60$ to simply faceroll through the game.
>>
File: 1431472437353.png (887 KB, 595x885) Image search: [Google]
1431472437353.png
887 KB, 595x885
>>334325952
>he bought the PCuck version
>>
>>334325952
That's a bug with the netcode, not cheat engine.
>>
You know you can use the black crystal to dismiss phantoms, right OP?
>>
>>334326290
>Everyone must play the game the same way
>lrl
Go and be autistic somewhere else you gay dot com.

>>334326370
Source? I haven't been following any threads about bugs/glitches in the game since I haven't personally experienced any myself.
>>
PC Master Race, amirite?
>>
>>334326413
Don't always have the time, specially not in my case of boss getting one shotted.

>>334326437
60 fps > all the hackers in the world
It's just better.
>>
>>334326562

K. Well you're here making a thread. So you'll just have to deal with pricks cheating.
>>
>>334326562
>can watch them speedhack and one shot at 60 FPS!

gonna be great when the invader with infinite health runs a silky smooth train on your ass
>>
>>334325952
im pretty sure its some bug. ive seen those kinds of people and its happened to me too. like enemies will float around me and shit and cant attack me.
>>
>>334326434
Not the same guy but I can confirm I've been summoned several times and been an unkillable glider.

Invaded once and had the host be a glider as but we could still hurt each other and I managed to kill him without being able to see anything he was doing.
>>
>>334326434
>I haven't personally experienced any myself.
maybe you have, but you thought it was just cheaters
>>
>>334328846
Well shit, this seems like a rather giant issue that one may wonder how it slipped past Q/A.

Is this an issue across all platforms or PC exclusive?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.