[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no Funhaus/old IG thread lets fix that whos best funhaus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 6
File: FH.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
FH.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>no Funhaus/old IG thread
lets fix that

whos best funhaus member and why is it spoole?
>>
>>334324689
He was the only fucking guy who had anything close to a personality

Elyse tries way too hard to be funny but she was the second worst GT member right after Ian so can't expect much out of her
>>
>>334324689
None bye
>>
>>334325039
>Elyse
i only believe she tries to hard when shes drunk but she can lay down some mean jokes
>>
>>334325039
Nah, she's pretty great.
>>
>>334324689
Spoole is shit tier. Literally a joke person.

Also, this thread will get removed, just watch.
>>
>>334325723
At least she seems to have different opinions, the usual podcast of Lawrence, Bruce, James and Adam is them saying the same opinion over and over again for years, even when they change companies.
>>
>spool gone
>joel gone

hold me bros
>>
After seeing them shilled nonstop on the LetsPlay/Achievement Hunter channel, I finally started watching them. Bruce and James are without a doubt more entertaining that all of the AH guys. I'm glad they have no problem with making "edgy" jokes without having to censor it to appease SJWs. Why is everyone leaving though? I didn't give a shit about Spoole since he was only mildly entertaining, but I liked Joel. Why couldn't it have been Lawrence instead?
>>
>>334326149
Spoole didn't really add anything, Joel is an actual loss.
>>
File: Ian Hinck.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Ian Hinck.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>334325039
Ian's the absolute worst. Elyse is Richard Pryor by comparison.
>>
>>334325513
>You know what I love about these drunk playthroughs? The way MAT JUST COMES TO FUCKING LIFE
>Matt smiles then immediately looks like he wants to die again
>>
>>334326189
Lawrence is the only one there (now that Joel's gone) that has a different taste in gaming, so even if he is kind of an asshat its better to have him there than just the main three who all have the exact same taste in games.
>>
LITERALLY WHO
>>
>>334325958
Their podcasts are unwatchable with how much they get wrong and how condescending they are.
>>
>>334326149
>no goblin king and cowerdly lion interactions anymore
>>
>>334326467
How are they condescending?
>>
>>334326391
Funhaus is the slowly degrading rebrand of the fantastic Inside Gaming channel, saved by RT when they got fired (or whatever) by machinina.

The channel still produces better content on average than other lp'ers, but its nowhere near as good as IG was in its prime. Also the podcast are unbearable shit.
>>
>>334326189
They need Lawrence to play off. Bruce, Adam, and James are basically 1 person.
>>
>>334326354
I assume you're referring to the podcasts, which I haven't started watching. I've watched the majority of their other shit though. I've been trying to go back and find the "best" series from their IG games. I just finished Chaser, which I know is a fan favorite.
>>
>>334326552
I haven't watched any in a long time but the one where they talked about how no one has ever abused the copy write system.... idiots when their own parent company tried to shut h3h3 down.
>>
Do these guys skip around in all their videos? I fucking hate it when people who do let's plays do this
Main reason I prefer AH over them, they seem cool and all but I hate their editing
>>
>>334326467
Absolutely, the latest one was a perfect example.
>>334326552
It's very much in how the topics are discussed. Basically, since they have been "in the industry" for so long, they feel their views of the industry and of gaming in general have more value, so when a dissenting or different opinion is brought up, it often feels like they are overly dismissive of it, or that since none of them usually disagree with each other, the other side of any issue isn't given as much considertation.

The perfect example of this is whenever they talk about story in gaming. The most recent podcast was a much more reasonable version of it, but they have had the same discussion several times, that story driven games are bad and a waste of time. No one argues against this, so it comes off as dismissive or flipant.
>>
>>334326765
they usually do live streams before they go and finish the actually product it came from. a lot to condense but they have fun with it. i enjoy them more because they seem more natural in their humor and interactions. everyone on AH is just on about dick jokes
>>
I watch them sometimes. Honestly everything would be exactly the same if everyone was gone except for James and Bruce. They carry every show and any episode without either of them is usually boring as hell. They have great comedic chemistry
>>
>>334326657
Yeah, that applies to the podcast more than the gaming stuff (dont watch them, they are a waste of time.)

Lawrence can be good in gaming stuff, especially drunk videos and gta.
>>
>>334326657
If you haven't already, you owe it to yourself to watch their Ride to Hell series. Probably their best series IMO, I think I've watched it all the way through 3 times
>>
>>334326765
If by skip around you mean edit, then yes, all of the gaming stuff. There are hour long streams that the videos come from, you could watch those.
>>
>>334327218
I have not, nor have I seen that one recommended. I'll definitely give it a shot, thanks anon.
>>
>>334327018
Absoltuely, though Adam is a neccessary ingredient as the straight man/ playing the game.
>>
I wonder what caused them all to leave Machinima. It seemed like a really shitty job based on the occasional peaks behind the curtain, but I doubt the company actually fired all of them since they had a consistant viewership.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-01-04-26.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-01-04-26.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>
>>334327467
rats leaving a sinking ship,
>>
>>334327467
>I wonder what caused them all to leave Machinima.
If I remember, it was about wanting more creative freedom or something similar. Which is funny since FH isnt really creative, they just stuck with their old format.
>>
>>334327718
How does the company still exists? Do they even make any videos anymore?
>>
File: 1452126990603.png (156 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
1452126990603.png
156 KB, 451x387
I know one of you fucks is reading this thread.
>>
>>334327976
Lawrence is the only one that admits to it, Matt might since he's a mystery, same with Omar. None of the others are though, they don't give a shit.

Lawrence said he will never post here though, but the fact he went out of his way to say it makes me think it's a lie.
>>
>>334327467
Peeks*
>>
>>334327890
>Try to be creative
>Audience don't like it, they want to watch Funhaus as IG 2.0.
>Be IG again so their old viewers come back.

Being in a business where you're practically a slave to masses is suffering.
>>
>>334328318
/\
>>
>>334324689
Their shit isn't even funny anymore. Oh look, let's zoom in on their le xd faces and add running subtitles to compensate for the so-called "jokes". They've fucking plummeted since the IG days. At least James was funny back then.
>>
>>334327976
Yes. In fact, I made this thread because I miss Spoole. Also Joel, but he still comes time to time to office so it's okay.
>>
>>334328390
holy shit your sour
>>
>never heard of these people
>suddenly I'm noticing dozens of threads about them in the last week

When will this shit die down? I already have too many things filtered.
>>
>>334328505
Thanks to a video some weeks ago where one of the member practically >-ing a post from /wsg/
>>
>>334328390
There are still fun videos, but some definately feel like they're just obligatory, going through the motions.
Especially when they are actually just complaining about the format in the video, or saying they wish they were playing __________ instead.

Also, why is it only 1 video a day? What do they do the rest of the time? Does it really take eight peope a full day to produce 20 minutes of edited content?
>>
Sure wish they'd stop the lolsowackyxD video thumbnails. I know they mentioned that it's a necessary evil, but it's the same shit Pewdiepie does. It's also leaked over to AH. Their thumbnails since Funhaus joined have gotten as bad.
>>
>>334328505
It's really picked up because they started a comment show and pulled one from /v/, so now everyone just wants to get acknowledged.
>>
>>334328793
its mostly the demodisk ones
>>
>>334328750
Yeah, at this point I only watch Demo Disk. But even that's becoming a chore with the whole rule34 thing. It was funny the first 2 episodes.
>>
>>334329127
When they dosomething different (VR pictionary, DnD, even Drunk gameplays) they videos are great, but the serial ones have really been declining. Demo disk still has it's moments, but wheelhaus was tired before they started FH, the open haus is always the same stupidity, and the podcasts are borderline unwatchable like >>334326943
>>334326467 said.

If any of you are in here, please do more diverse videos, change it up. Maybe gice some of the others a break.
>>
File: dead inside gaming.png (356 KB, 617x334) Image search: [Google]
dead inside gaming.png
356 KB, 617x334
How long until adam kills himself or goes postal?
>>
>>334328750
I was wondering this too. There's a few videos where Lawrence is straight up just playing GTA online in the backround.
I guess he can call it work by saying it's "communicating with the fanbase"
>>
>>334329773
He's been like that all the way back to the sad sandwhich video and the Dead Pixel stuff. That's just how he is. He's more upbeat on his channel, but that's just him talking to his phone in his new car.
>>
>>334329589
I agree. Too bad here's the only place where you can say things like this. You'd get crucified in their Youtube comments or reddit page.
>>
Everyone hates on Lawrence, but he's the only one that seems like he knows what he's talking about most of the time. Plus he's a closet weeaboo that hides his power level when filming.

Bruce has some of the worst opinions on pop culture and media I've heard and yet somehow he's in charge of a Lets Play channel?

Adam is a normie with normie opinions. Nothing bad, but nothing noteworthy. If cardboard gained sentience, it would be Adam Kovic.

James has the second best taste in vidya after Lawrence, but is actually funny. He has some surprising knowledge on certain lores in media.

Omar is literally nothing.

Elyse is a funny qtpie and shouldn't change.

Matt is a qtpie senpai and shouldn't change.

Basically they're a bunch of bro normies that decided to make money by playing video games. At least they're funny, though, and not as insufferable as GameGrumps or Two Best Friends
>>
>>334329971
They must have a lot of free time, which is cool I guess, but they used to do two videos a day at IG, and AH manages the same.
>>
I like them still, been watching since IG.
I just dont put that much thought in when im watching youtube videos in general though.
Same reason why i like lyle mcdouchbag, he rambles on then just fuckin blasts out some funny shit.
>>
>>334329127
Yeah, same here. Demo disk and Wheelhaus are good just because its usually James and Bruce improving with some stupid shit. I stopped watching GTA and Open Haus after the first few months of FH, those videos fit in with the rest of the cancerous 2013 let's play garbage
>>
>>334330061
Absolutely.
>>
>>334330108
> hides his powerlevel
> has anime figures on his desk
> admits he jerks off to hentai/anime
If thats hiding his powerlevel im scared to see the real lawrence.
Nah but hes my favourite too
>>
>>334330108
Lawrence's jokes are always one of three things: alcoholism jokes, self-degradation jokes, or weeaboo jokes.
>>
>>334330274
He is pretty damn great. And I'm with you on not putting thought into shit anymore, definitely enjoying content more than I used to.
>>
>>334330108
This perfectly summarizes all of them for me as well.

Any time Bruce shares his opinions its just shit. He mocks other people while having just the most boring and limited interests ever.
>>
>>334330710
Greene is mean
>>
>>334330454
I think he gets deeper than that. I think he gets downright weird with it. I mean, he mentioned scoring with 14 year old girls in a recent video. Thats probably from all the weird loli he watches.
>>
>>334330274
Oh man I forgot about Lyle, I used to love Sanity not Included and even his earlier gears stuff.
>>
>>334330702
Now take that attitude and apply it to life.
>>
>>334330817
Yeah he seems like an asshole. He seems like he used to beat up kids in school for being nerds.
>>
>>334330869
Shippage?
>>
>>334330869
Even his streams are consistently fun and his spoilers ahead series is fuckin great
>>
>>334329773
I like his reveiw of overwatch
>>
>>334331545
I wish they'd stop talking about it so much. Either play it for the channel or don''t, don't bitch about wanting to play it instead of whatever you're doing.
>>
>>334331648
They've made 3 (I think) videos for it. They actually made me get hyped for the game and I just got in this weekend's beta. I assume they will be playing this weekend as well
>>
>>334330108
This is the most accurate description of the channel. I enjoy them, and after a while I started to like Lawrence. I still don't watch their podcast though.
>>
>>334331806
Same. I actually like their Overwatch videos. They actually seem excited and have fun when thwy play it.
>>
>>334324689
video games
>>
ECELEB

CANCER
>>
>>334326149
I really enjoyed when Joel would do demo disks, probably some of my favorite ones.
>>
>>334332643
Took you long enough.
>>
>>334326765
Watching the live streams made me really appreciate their editing work.
>>
File: JamesWillemsSeppuku.webm (2 MB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
JamesWillemsSeppuku.webm
2 MB, 640x384
>>334324689
James and Bruce, without them there wouldnt be an IG or a Funhaus.
>>
>>334332910
same
>>
I want more drunk episodes, preferably longer ones. I really enjoyed the Mario Maker once since it included everyone, and all the other videos they recorded that night were also funny (but short)
>>
>>334333029
James is so based
>>
>>334330817
>>334330710
He's Mac from Sunny
>>
Best Funhaus video go
>>
>>334334058
everything in wheelhaus
>>
>>334334058
The wheelhaus mars one was pretty good.
>>
>>334334058
Some of the drunk videos.
>>
>>334335401
Seconded. James' Russian accent is comedy gold.
>>
>>334336950
why did you reply to me?
>>
>>334337058
because you're namefag cancer
>>
>>334336950
I don't need no pity.
but thanks fagget.
>>
Sad to see Joel go. He was great. The last Open Haus with him was fantastic.
>>
>>334337096
ok?

was there any need of using a rude comment?
>>
>>334337989
What are you, his mother?
>>
>>334338454
stop replying to me retard
>>
>>334338531
Yeah stop it!
>>
>>334338613
fuck OFF
>>
>>334338657
you are being rude.
Say sorry are I will call my mom.
>>
>>334338756
turn my name off
>>
>>334338806
Stop replying to your self, it's not funny anymore.
>>
jej
>>
If James leaves, Funhaus might as well call it quits
>>
>>334324689
What does /v/ think of Matt Dannevik
>>
>>334341656
I liked him better when he was gone, now that he's back I just do not care about him.
Good for him grabbing what he can from the sinking ship that is Machinima though.
>>
>>334326350
Had a hearty laugh at that when I saw it, honestly.
>>
They are below childrens entertainers and whats worse is they know it, everything they do anyone could do no talent whatsoever and they are desperately trying to hide it for as long as possible before people realise what utter shit they are watching FAGHAUS is gay and shit.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.