[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when the fuck is melee hd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1388041068304.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1388041068304.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
when the fuck is melee hd
>>
>Melee HD released
>All glitches and exploits are patched out
>Literally just Sm4sh with less characters
>>
>>334324317
If melee HD came out and it was exactly the same except with update graphics people would STILL be fucking playing the original melee over it in tournaments and shit because they'll scrutinize every detail of the game until they figure out a minuscule difference in the game that they'll say makes it worse as a game.
>>
>>334324317
>not GX HD
Come on now
>>
>most people now recognize captain falcon as a smash character and not a fzero character
>>
>>334324317
>there will never be a Captain Falcon game where C.Falcon is bounty hunting & having high-speed chases against intergalactic criminals

Why even live?
>>
>>334324716
I'm with you, buddy
>>
>>334324317
but for serious
When are they going to put gamecube games on the eshop?
I need my F-Zero GX
>>
>>334325147

>A practical use for a peripheral originally developed for one game

Come on this is Nintendo we're talking about

Its never gonna happen
>>
>>334325147

when the nx comes out senpai
>>
>>334324427
Assuming they still kept dash dancing and L-canceling it would still make it a million times better than tr4sh
>>
>>334325147
I'm pretty sure the Wii U no longer has the parts needed to natively run GCN games, so it would need to emulate them, which it likely can't do at 720p or higher. Though they do have Wii games on the eshop at original resolution, I doubt the Wii U could emulate them even at native resolution.

That, combined with the fact they saw how much money Sony and others were making just uprezing their games and selling them back at original price.
>>
>>334324805
Well, duh.

After he featured in Smash they had to make him a spin-off game due to his popularity.
>>
>>334324716
Yes. This. Take my money!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.