[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the sickdark memers were right? Did anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: Lord Grimsick of the Edge (Sad).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lord Grimsick of the Edge (Sad).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Where were you when the sickdark memers were right?

Did anyone else immediately go back and kill Yuria upon this happening? I've never more brutally and righteously murdered an NPC in a game before.
>>
>>334319439
I think you didn't get the point. for a hollow death is a blessing not a tragedy. the fact that you granted your spouse eternal rest isn't sinister.
>>
>>334319439
the souls series has always been fedora-tier edgy, idk how more people haven't realized yet
>>
>>334319926
>not wanting to marry Anri and make little Elite Knight babies together
>>
>>334320137
sick of this meme desu
>>
File: No_Way.gif (1 MB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
No_Way.gif
1 MB, 300x242
>>334320227
>hollows
>making babies
>>
>>334320354
why? the entire thing is about muh grimdarkness
>>
>>334319926
>let's bring glory to londor
>by starting a death cult
Gwyn should have killed all humans he would have made them a favor.
>>
File: GriffithHillOfSwords2.png (2 MB, 2506x1800) Image search: [Google]
GriffithHillOfSwords2.png
2 MB, 2506x1800
>>334319439
>killing Yuria just because she gave you a way to find more power and you chose to take it

Why would you do that? You're doing Anri a favor anyway, if it wasn't for you Anri would've ended up going insane or dead somewhere in a ditch, at least here she finally finds some purpose.

Besides, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs anon.
>>
>>334319439
can someone explain what this npc did?
>>
>>334320824
He stabbed his wife in the face during their wedding.
>>
>>334320742
>Griffith apologists
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>334320742
Why it doesn't surprises me that this retarded logic comes from a Griffithfag
>>
File: sully.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sully.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
This guy was a real asshole.
What was his problem?
>>
>>334320742
>Griffith did nothing wrong
top cuck desu senpai
>>
>>334320742
>a way to find more power

what
>>
File: 1419112117427.jpg (17 KB, 355x397) Image search: [Google]
1419112117427.jpg
17 KB, 355x397
>>334321050
Tranny lovers BTFO
>>
>>334321050
Go try being a religious nut in a world without the gods you pray to.
>>
>>334321050
He found DARK SECRETS exploring underground and his boss was a horrible maneating monster.

Not surprising he was an asshole
>>
>>334321209
Where does it imply he was Religious?
Sully was a student at Vinheim who met Gwyndolin and grew jealous of his magic so had feed him to Aldrich.
Atleast that's what I got.
>>
>>334319926
>murdering your waifu
>cucking thyself
>not sinister
kek
>>
>>334321050
>god you pray to turned out to be an asshole
>stuck inside a shitty city for the rest of your eternal life
>some new guy is killing everyone you know

I'd be pissed off too
>>
>>334319439
truly the worst NTR story ever told
>>
>>334321384
>Sully was a student at Vinheim who met Gwyndolin and grew jealous of his magic so had feed him to Aldrich.

What the fuck are you smoking bud.
>>
>>334321564
I heard this weeks ago when the game was released in nip.
So maybe I was fed bullshit.
idk it seemed good to me.
>>
>>334321714
You probably heard the OC plot of a Vore/Yaoi doujin not DS3 lore.
>>
>>334321474
Not really cucking since you suck her soul out with the ritual, making you two together forever as one person.

Wish we could've chosen the spouse tho, I wanted that Yuria booty, at least she and her sister/friend/whatever kneels to me at the end, we can fuck on the side when I'm not doing edgy dark lord shit and nobody needs to know.
>>
File: lion.jpg (2 MB, 1770x1794) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
2 MB, 1770x1794
>>334321972
>>
>>334322036
>making you two together forever as one person
the ravings of a lunatic
>>
>those Jailer enemies
Immediately catapulted to my number one favorite enemy, even if this is a rehash of an area from an older game.
Thank you based miyazanko
>>
>>334322152
You get her dark sigils, that's pretty much putting a part of her humanity inside you bro
>>
Hollow girls can't say no to being stabbed in the face with my sword
>>
tfw fucked up every alternate ending because i'm playing without a guide

FUCK YOU MIYAZAKI YOU USELESS GOOK, IM UNINSTALLING THIS GAME ONCE I'M DONE OUT OF SPITE
>>
>>334322451
Nigger, you're getting an ending, just play again with guide for other endings.
>>
>>334321714
OKAY SO

First off he's just from Irithyll and the extent of his interaction with Gwyndolin is that he fed him to Aldrich that's it.

So the lore with Aldrich and Sillyman is sort of fucked up in that THE DEEP and The Profaned capital are pretty unexplained and that there's no timeline for them in relation to each other.

Aldrich is pretty straight forward. He was a priest who liked eating people (he had parties and shit for this thing) and he ate so much he turned into a monster. Then they entombed him in the Cathedral of the deep and that's that really. What is "the deep"? Well it sounds pretty much like the dark or the abyss but the wording isn't ever used interchangeably so it's really hard to say. Aldrich comes back after the bell is rung and Pontiff feeds him trapsnake.

Pontiff Sillyman was a sorcerer from Irithyll who found the profaned capital.

The fuck is the profaned capital? Well it had something to do with sorcery, they made an ever burning flame, Yhorm came and fucking destroyed it, and there were a lot of weird monsters and priestesses and shit because ???. The important takeaway is just there was fucked up shit down there and Sillyman found it.

Then he comes back up and systematically takes over the city. He locks up the ugly ayy lmao darkmoon lady, let's the profaned capital ladies be jailers, makes nights that stalk the city and report to him, turns all those against him into exiles who turn into monsters, fuck with Gwynevere's handmaiden(s), and feeds the trap to Aldrich.

Why does he do any of this? I dunno. Was he a member of the cloth when Aldrich was around or is this all post him leaving? I dunno. Does SIllyman work for Aldrich, does he keep him as a pet, are they partners, does it matter? I dunno.

Sillyman did a fuck ton of shit (he has more references than anyone else) but the end result is just he's a douchebag because ???
>>
>>334319439
Did you seriously not realise Yuria and Leonhard were bad ideas? I killed the former when she asked me to kill bro wizard and the later after he let me get the orb.
From doesn't do subtle, it's pretty fucking obvious who you can trust or not.
>>
>>334322651
it's so frustrating though, I've easily put at least three times the normal playtime into my first run through meticulously scouring the areas with untold levels of autism, in order to find all the secret areas, items and shit

and because i've done x or y 90% of the sidequests and most of the endings have been ruined

why the fuck would you punish players for trying to get the most out of the game? it's like they want you to use a guide
>>
>>334322931
>Leonhard

Leonhard does fuck all to you. He temporarily kills the covenant leader for the douchebag covenant oh wow what a dick.
>>
>>334322931
And I'm supposed to believe you knew who Yurt in DeS was too? It wasn't always that obvious.
>>
>>334323101
>Kills my respec tool

It's pretty dicky, he's at least Lautrec level.

>>334323193
Yurt arrives and people already die, so unless you went a long time without visiting the nexus, at worse you'd lose one NPC then realise what was wrong. Pretty much the only time I was wrong was with the chapel dweller but I got he was a good guy after sending Arianna there.
>>
>>334323523
>Yurt arrives
You don't even notice him if you don't routinely run around every hole in the nexus.
>>
>>334323690
>Not talking to every NPC in game every time

I even needlessly explored the dream hoping something new would appear, there's no problem using 5 minutes every time you feel like leveling up.
>>
>>334323984
>tfw I first played I picked temple knight and when the maiden asked if I desired soul power I said No and never leveled after that.
I really thought the monumental will help me instead of relying on souls.
>>
>>334322897
This doesn't make any sense?
>>
File: 14598199676271.jpg (33 KB, 674x560) Image search: [Google]
14598199676271.jpg
33 KB, 674x560
>>334320354
How is it a meme? A lot of people don't really get that the Souls universe is dark as fuck, it literally is edgy and there are never any happy endings, it is just tragedy and abuse of power and misfortune. When people complained all the endings are depressing as fuck it really shows how little they understand the games. They're trying to think of that world through our normal world point of views.
>>
>>334325080
just because it's depressing and sad doesn't mean it's bad and edgy
>>
>>334325080
A few characters get good ends though, as well as some non edgy shit in the middle of it all. Which is quite funny when you stop and see that's what most of the fanbase likes. (Like Solaire being their favourite character and such)
>>
Yuria's a QT
I'm pretty sure she's voiced by the whore from Bloodborne.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.