[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has the Ratchet and Clank series always been that great franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (136 KB, 750x939) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
136 KB, 750x939
Why has the Ratchet and Clank series always been that great franchise that barely anybody talks about?
>>
Because there's no controversies surrounding it. It makes it uninteresting to shitpost about, since there's not much to hate about them outside of locked FPS.
>>
It's not great. It's really bland.
>>
>>334317032
Stop being wrong.
>>
>>334316436
because you are underage
>>
>>334317184

18+
>>
>>334316436
I stopped playing after Up Your Asshole, Size Matters was lame af. Should really have only been a trilogy.
>>
>>334317238
Only the spinoffs are bad. The main games have always been good.
>>
>not nintendo
>no seal of quality
>kek you think im dumb?
>>
>>334317235
19+
>>
>>334316436
Why have the recent games been so fucking short?
>>
>No post-credits scene with Nefarious becoming a robot
>With it ending on him getting pissed and glitching into playing Lance and Janice
>>
>>334317743
They don't want to put in any extra effort, hence why they've stopped doing 60 FPS.
>>
>>334317920

The movie has a robo-Nefarious stinger, but not the game for some reason.
>>
>>334318991
They didn't want people spoiling the whole movie. The movie also doesn't go to many planets the game does
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.